MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
I had the honor of meeting Will at DirtWeek several years back. He is a class act and a hell of a person. I wish him all the best.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
I got to ride with and shoot with Will back in the day, in north Texas.... You guys nailed it, he's a super good dude and has been seriously put to the test. If you want some uplifting reading, check out his blog .... The big "P" link over there on the left.

I recall when he started getting into the camera.... He was taking great shots right off the bat, he has The Eye. I hope to see more of his stuff as his recovery allows.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I will find it much harder to complain about my life! What a powerful video, hang in there, Will.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
What he has done is so impressive and his positive attitude is a lesson we all could learn from. I never met Will face to face but we talked a lot on the phone when he was part of a design firm a while back and I always thought he was a great guy. When I first heard of his accident I never though in a million years he would recover as far as he did. Never say never.

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
He talks from a place that few can actually relate and all of us fear. I have friends that have been put in chairs from motorsports injuries and they all have one thing in common. They deal with what they have in a positive manner and live their lives without regret. Struggle yes, but never complaining. Much love and admiration Will P.

My favorite part is you working the the handlebars with the levers. When you get there, you can slide with a rekluse.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom