Will the Acerbis Rally Brush Guards fit my TTR-230?

Rizoss16

Feb 11, 2006
Will the Acerbis Rally Brush Guards fit my 06 Yamaha ttr-230?
Ive broken two brake handles so far from falling, and everytime i break one its another $50 for a new one. Its rediculous the cost of the brake handle, so I was told to get the brush guards, their like $60 I think
but in the long run i would save money, since it protects the handles when u fall.
Will these guards fit? and be strong enough to protect my clutch + brake handles?
Thanks alot, Ross.

redrider100

Aug 17, 2003
They should fit your bike however I would reccomend you get bark busters. I may be mistakened but the rally brush guards are just made of plastic with no metal bar. I have used those guards and they bend when you drop your bike and did not save me any levers. Just look for guards with the metal inserts in them and you should be fine.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Wrap teflon tape around the part of your bars where the lever perches mount and leave the perches loose enough so they can move when the lever hits something.

I haven't broken a lever in 35 years.

junkjeeps

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2001
The Acerbis Rally PRO has the aluminum bar insert and will fit your bike. The standard set comes with the clamps for 7/8" bars. If you have fat bars you have to buy a different clamp set.

Mark

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom