treefinder

Sponsoring Member
Jun 4, 2002
The class was definitely worth $150 if not more! (note to Dave, please do not raise prices! :D ) Ignoring the useful schwag and tasty food, it is still a great value for two days of guided trail ride and instruction. Many dual sport rides are around the same price and do not give you the instruction you got from this class.

$150 is real money, for sure. But hell, a night at the movies can run $20/person these days and you're only getting a few hours of entertainment.

-Frank

Karna&Justin

~SPONSOR~
Sep 27, 2001
Karna and I had a GREAT time and will gladly pay the price again! The class/instruction was excellent and the company superb! We can tell that instruction paid off immediately by our increased abilities...thanks Dave, Mike, Heidi and Heather!

P.S. I flight instruct for a living and Mike and Dave did a fantastic job at conveying their techniques and offering helpful suggestions. You know it has been a good ride when you return to camp on reserve and with an empty camelbak!

Justin (&Karna)

crashinggirl

Aug 19, 2002
From: Heather Wilson, I'm glad you guys had a great time. I'm sorry for the women that couldn't join us. I understand the cost can be a strain but one of these days you should save up the money and go ride one of Dave's classes. He's a grea teacher. I've learned a lot from him. This being the first class I've ever taught I sure did learn a lot and wish I could do it over again so I could be more helpful to more people. Keep practicing your tips that you all learned. Drill, Drill, Drill !!!

Motololo

Apr 9, 2002
Dave Wood; my intention was in no way to put down you or your school nor to prod you into justifying the 50% price increase over your last school. I was simply expressing my sense of frustration over not being able to attend. And yes, the reason being the price.
Unfortunately I didn't enter this community until shortly before the $75 Oregon ride school for women and due to the short notice was not able to attend. I read with exitement the accounts of the ladies who attended and very much hoped that someday there would be an opportunity for me to attend a school in my area and to share experiences with the other ladies on this board and become "one of the girls". I read about your one hundred dollar N cal ride school with some anticipation even though I knew that the additional amount (times two as there are two of us) would put a strain on our limited resources, until I read that it was specifically not for absolute beginners, which I am. WhenI saw your post for womens off road school N. Calif. my heart was filled with joy. When I read further and saw that it was $150 I cried because I realized there was no way I could afford that much.

Top Bottom