LawDog101

Sep 24, 2002
There are several women riders at my local track in Nocona, Texas and I saw their WML stickers and checked out their site. I saw the article on Women Learn to Ride.

I am an MSF Dirt Bike Coach and I have taught a few people how to ride but I thought that it would be cool to teach my wife and several other Texas women how to ride in one of my classes. I normally use the Honda facility in Irving Texas. They provide the bikes too. I can find out about the cost but I can have an many as 8 in a class. Any interest?

Also, I have been racing for about 16y. I am no pro by any means but I have a few friends who are and who could help out with a racing type class. Not all that fancy stuff but simple proven techniques to get through corners faster, get over jumps, etc. I bet I could get any one of several tracks to let me borrow the track for a day. Any interest?

James Stainton

bikergrl

Jan 16, 2004
Sounds like a good idea! I live in Texas, and I'd love to come, but I go to a boarding school way up in cold, old Pennsylvania! It sucks, because I love Texas so much! I already know how to ride, and I'm going to race this coming year, but it doesn't sound like a bad idea. My dad wants my stepmom to learn how to ride! Maybe she'd be interested!

LawDog101

Sep 24, 2002
Thanks for the interest. Maybe you girls can post this around and see if there is any more interest. I think the race type school would be really cool. thanks.

James

Top Bottom