DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
From the newsletter:

"The park will be closed on March 12th."

"Plan to meet at 9am for a brief meeting to discuss the work to be done on March 12th and divide into work teams."

"Someone has vandalized the barbed wire fence getting into or out of the park. If you have the knowledge of how to repair the fence and the tools and barbed wires we could really use your help."

"4 wheelers, tools, tractors are welcome."

"Linda will bring BBQ to the workers. Feel free to bring a side dish, dessert or drinks to share. I'll see you there on Saturday."

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I have a tractor with loader, fence tools, a few posts, and wire. My wrist is still very sore but I'm sure I can help out somehow.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Brian, the tractor would be awesome. The quicker the blue trail is finished the more time Chuck will have to repair a couple red trails that got blown out during the OCCRA race. Not to mention he has a couple more ideas for more new trail. Last time someone else brought one. If we had two tractors and the skid steer. :yeehaw:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm putting a skid plate on the tractor today to prevent getting the fuel line from being knocked off by brush.

Top Bottom