Wow, 7 years

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
He bought her off the internet ... when she arrived and met him, she tried to refund his money and asked for a ticket back home! He just clubbed her on the head and dragged her to the alter before she came too! :nener:

Congrats Jer, how is the roadracing career going?

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I think its been almost six years for me....Not sure of the exact date though...I'm thinking sept. '04 sometime...Damn!

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
YZ165 said:
I think its been almost six years for me....Not sure of the exact date though...I'm thinking sept. '04 sometime...Damn!

Hey Matt - long time, no see! And **hint** check the upper right of your post.... May 2004! :cool:

Holy crap, Solo is MARRIED!!!! Congrats dude!!! :yeehaw:

April will be 10 years for me :aj:

SO..... WHEN IS THE DIRT WEEK REUNION??????

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Hell Yea! I need another shot at winning some races! Instead of just breaking everything I rode! I'm in for another dirtweek!

Studboy

Thinks he can ride
Dec 2, 2001
This is the first time I've looked or posted here for a while. It's been a long time for me... I'm afraid that I've been lured away to "that other site"... :( which I hardly have time for anymore either.

This site and all of you were very instrumental in me becoming a dirtbike addict for life! :)

_SOLO_

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 15, 2000
Thanks everyone, I only had to club her twice!

This is us in Vegas the night we got married.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…