WWCR-What would Curly ride?

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
Curly being one of a group of 3- Sointly, he'd be riding atop a 2t. "Nyukkk-Nyukkkk-Nyukkkkk" :rotfl:

Attachments

• 220px-Curlyhoward.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 129

knowiam

~SPONSOR~
Oct 17, 2006
XRpredator said:
so 2 strokes are for stooges?
:nod: What say you?
I'm not a hater! Some of my best friends ride a 2t and often pontificate the virtues of low cost and ease of maintenance :rotfl:
Ken

02yz426f

Nov 15, 2006
I like two strokes, but it is funny how people think they pollute to much. It's even funnier that people listen to Al Gore about global warming, a guy that got beat by our laughable president george bush. Al Gore even said he invented the internet! This guy is an idiot and a nutcase. I want to let it be known that we are actually in a 40 year cycle of global cooling followed by a 40 year global warming.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Curly rides a big-bore, paddle-tired, nitros-injected, flame-throwing.......Vespa. (with grip-tassels) Why wouldn't he?

May 10, 2007

dude anytime you burn oil its gonna produce more emissions then straight gas

find proof gore said he invented the internet.

and if we are in global weather cycle why has this not become common knowledge. why is there no proof of this happening before. if you say ice age i ask you: could you survive a ice age. and if you had any sense (which you have showed little) you would say yes.

let me guess you drive a dummer...er hummer

and curly would ride a cr500 with full FMF exhuaust system. spiked knobbies, and of course pegs for 2 other people to ride on. (i wonder why)

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
Better yet, let's compare Curly to Al Gore.

Curly......can take a beating like a man.
Mr. Gore..........?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Actually I believe since Curly (the real one not one of the wana' be Curlys) was successful in the 30's and passed in 1952 he would have ridden a 4 stroke. Something like a Harley since it was prone to stooge like antics, perhaps an Indian since he was a squaw in Whoops I'm an Indian or maybe an AJS since it has 3 letters and there were 3 stooges.

Even mentioning Al Gore in the same breath a Curly should be grounds for a few eye pokes and several hammer blows to the head and a good kick in the pants.

02yz426f

Nov 15, 2006
Al Gore did say he invented the internet though :rotfl: . Somebody here back me up while I find a website. OK, right off the cnn website. do the control f and type in internet and it will take you to the part hahaha. http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1999/03/09/president.2000/transcript.gore/

While I'm at it, here's the website about global warming found in another post on this site. This is a study done in West Virginia. have fun http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/GlobWarmTest/start.html

May 10, 2007
02yz426f said:
While I'm at it, here's the website about global warming found in another post on this site. This is a study done in West Virginia. have fun http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/GlobWarmTest/start.html

ya got me on the first part (if that is infact real)

and for the second. key words WEST and VIRGINIA

as for that "quiz": there is proof that global warming has sped up since pollution has started getting bad.

http://www.keepwintercool.org/images/nrdc_earth_small.jpg looks to me like global warming is getting pretty bad to me.

friar tuck

Feb 9, 2006
Nope, no proof that pollution is causing any warming. There are only 300+ glaciers in the world. More of them are getting larger, than smaller. I'm not doing your research for you, but it's out there, if you want to find it. It's not politically correct to believe the "global warming cry" is false, but that should tell you something by itself. :)

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
I have heard good arguments for both sides of the global warming issue. If it is happening, it will probly take too long to correct all the sources of pollution to make a difference anyway.

RYDMOTO

~SPONSOR~
Feb 16, 2001
Moe! Larry! The Pre-mix!!! Moe! Larry! The Pre-mix!!! Whooop Whooop Whooop Whoooop!!!!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
It seems to me that Al Gore is not the only idiot in this thread.

sigurd

Jun 24, 2007
02yz426f said:
Al Gore did say he invented the internet though :rotfl: . Somebody here back me up while I find a website.

I'm not a big Gore fan, really more a Larryfan, than a fan of Curly's.

But, for the sake of argument, I wonder if he (Gore) was talking about The 1991 High Performance Computing Act.

http://www.h-net.org/~hns/articles/2000/102400a.html

Maybe not?

So what would Larry ride?

Or the other Larry...and his brothers Darryl and Darryl for that matter.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…