Dede

May 23, 2004
I'm going to be buying a gift for a 5 year old boy who's name I picked from a group of names of kids who have it rough around x-mas time. One of the special christmas wishes written is for dirtbike stuff. Once I saw the word "dirtbike" I knew this was the kid I wanted buy something for. I found a cool mx shirt that I already bought for him that I found at a great closeout price but now I want to buy him a toy to go with it. I've looked at Wal-mart but was only able to find bike toys that were for ages 8+. So if anyone has any suggestions of something to buy him it would be extremely helpful to me. Thanks in advance. :)

C

CaNaDiAn,Eh?

At Wal-mart you can get little dirbike figurines that look pretty cool, that i think are for around 5 years old. You can also get those chopper replicas if you think he might like those.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Checkout the Air Hogs lineup of toys too. They make a little dirtbike toy that operates on air pressure. That thing will fly. My 5 yr old got one for his birthday and he loves it. :0

Dede

May 23, 2004
Thanks everyone for the idea's. I ended up going w/ the truck/trailer/dirtbike hauler that Kav suggested. I ordered it the other day and it should be here by the end of this week. :)

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Cool beans! :yeehaw:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom