You think you've got it? Huh?

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Originally posted by Thump
..... but we might run you off the track for it.

As you are being lapped?

:yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
BANNED? Big fat hairy deal, it ain't all that bad!:):) I'll take my chances, see you in the dirt Chump!;)

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
Originally posted by Thump

Side Note: Anyone that passes either Okie or myself in this race will be banned from the site for 1 year. Okay maybe not, but we might run you off the track for it. [/B]

Side note 2: If anyone is run off the track for ANY reason by Thump, just quietly let me know, we'll take er from there :p

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Nice Sig line Elk :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Okie and Thump prior to the tag team event. I think Okie is on the right? Hell, I don't know, but does it really matter!:moon:

Attachments

• okieandthump.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 146

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Hahahahaha!! Good one Elkie!!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Dayum! Them two looks like a couple o' bats!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Elk I feel for ya!

Because after that pic, it's really gonna hurt!

:)

MX-727

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 4, 2000
What's going to be funny is when Elk shows up at DW, gets teased a little, has one of his China Syndrome meltdowns and gets nuked from DW. :| That's gonna leave a mark. :)

Jeff Allen

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 23, 1999
I wasn't talking BIG dollars :silly: , lets see what the track is like and I'll let you know :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Its OK Okie. I recognized you as the one on the left, not the right. Elk was just a bit confused. :)

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
I have eaten the red dirt, but Ive served my share as well. :)

Hell, Ill be on the infield pokin' sticks in your wheels. :moon: :)

Too bad you have to pick on the injured guys to roost. Try doin' it on that track (although that requires you to be in the lead). :flame:

Last edited:

MrMXer327

Back in the saddle and having a blast !
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Uhmm.... With all of this SMACK talk, I'll have to be sure and bring the personally autographed Official DW01 Tag-Team-MX award. I'll be sure to display at the campsite for all SMACK talkers to see... right alongside the "Classic Dis-mount award. We'd proudly defend our title again if the Ok-ster wouldn't be tearin this team apart.... I think he's just skeered...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…