TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by Thump
I am out too... Silent till next week.

Silent my :moon: ! There ain't no way in hell you can stay out of the bathroom for a week! :uh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Thump, I'm tired of you making your wussy, thought you got something, comments. Take it to the dirt and shut your butt!:moon:

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by nikki
Dang... too bad we won't be there on Thursday... GSR and I could have whooped some boy band's butt! :moon:

Hmm.... I got a different meaning from Eddie's post altogether. :leathercladdominatrixicon:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
If I'm not mistaken, we are drawing randomly for partners, yes?

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
I have a slow bike, I have no talent, but I can hide and ambush one them SOB's when they come around the corner. Course they'll be suckin' hind tit to the members team so it prolly aint necessary anyway :aj:

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
like a 3 week old tea cup poodle,

Pssst .... Elk, he aint no spring chicken!!
:yeehaw:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Where's Offroadr when I need him? Since him and his strange but fast bike won't be there, is there any way we can restrict the name drawing so that I don't get with a blue bike or one of those new fangled fart strokes?

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
Ha! My kid can whip your sorry butts! On a 125! :p Put his name in the hat! We're coming in Thursday AM, what time are you droppin' the gate on this fiasco? :confused:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
10:30 am

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Originally posted by wrench
Pssst .... Elk, he aint no spring chicken!!

You got that right brother! He's gonna look like a pluked chicken when he's done losing and his prince thump will be gathering all the feathers! :yeehaw:

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Ahhh!! I tried but I just can't for I am weak :(

Nikki, you'll be there Friday, right? Why do you think I put the tag team on Thursday? :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
HE SPOKE!!!:yeehaw: :flame:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Oh - this must bring up bad memories, huh Okie? :yeehaw:

(You're gonna take me out next weekend, aren't ya? :p )

Attachments

• okie-me2.jpg
    okie-me2.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 233

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:):):flame: At least he'll be used to being passed!;)

Thump

Jr Admin Type
Jan 17, 2000
Originally posted by _SOLO_
I'm in, gimmie a partner!
Go to match.com for that sort of stuff, we are talking about dirt bikes!

Nikki... I'll ride with ya on Friday if your available for a whoopin' then?

This may come as a shock to you but Okie has been sneaking down to Cooperland for "test" rides since June, usually 2 times a month 3 day trips... and it is just 3 hours from my front door, so needless to say, we have this thing WIRED TIGHT.

Jeff if you really want to throw some money down you are insane.... you have no idea who you will be partnered with and you are going up against 2 fairily decent home towners.... How bout this instead.... If your team beats us Okie and I will go the rest of the weekend w/o visors on those shiney helmets we will be wearing during the race.... But if you loose... you go w/o visor the rest of the week and you get to wear a "special" avatar I will make for you till next years event. You game?

Side Note: Anyone that passes either Okie or myself in this race will be banned from the site for 1 year. Okay maybe not, but we might run you off the track for it.

wrench

'00 Flappin' Fender [Ret]
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 7, 2000
Originally posted by Thump
against 2 fairily decent home towners.[/I]

^^^

Hey Thump, when did you and OKIE move to San Francisco?? :moon:

You can definately count me in!

wrench

Top Bottom