jeff g 151

Jan 10, 2005
yz rider s

just wondering if any yz r riders out there :coocoo:michigan rider won 250 dirt drag championship last year eric gorr motor

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

There are a bunch of folks from Michigan. Check out the Michigan Trail Riders forum for opportunities to hook up with everyone.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

jeff g 151

Jan 10, 2005
thanks for the welcome,i prefer rider anything with 2 wheels. alot of moto at local tracks,private tracks.also alot of trail riding,i do alot of drag racing,sand,dirt & some 1/4 mile on street bike.last season i took the 250 dirt drag championship on my 01 yz 250 & second place on brothers yzf45040 in 500 class,both bikes extended 6 inches & not cloim just starting to find my way around se to stock.im just starting to findmy way around this site pretty cool.oh ive been ridig everday since i was 5 now im 34.looking forward to ice racing this year if we see any ice.any sand drag sites around?

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom