RMshift03

Aug 23, 2006
*edit* See this is how other people are doing it so I'll include this to sum it up:

Try to include the following info in your first post
1) height: about 5'5", 110lbs.
2) Fairly physical and agressive...
3) riding mostly woods, some MX, with friends.
4) Been on a bike since I was 8, mostly 2 strokes, current bike is.
5) Might race, just for fun if so.
6) Doing my own bike work.
7) has to be a 2-stoke, can't pick up a 4stroke.
8) I'm buying used.
9) Spending under $2500.

I'm torn between the two and just starting to look up more about them and the rest of the 125's...

I'm beginning to look for a new bike. I'm on a Suzuki RM100 right now and I've grown a little bit, so at times it feels a little small. I ride mostly in the woods, technical trails where good footing is important. I have that on my RM but the times it feels small outweights the times it's fine.

I'm about 5'5 and 110lbs. This is pretty much the problem with getting a full size bike. My dad was gonna give me his WR250F and get a 450 but I dropped it and couldn't pick it up. I can ride it fine but haven't tried it on trails, same with other 125's, which I felt better about the seat height on. I'm a girl, and there is no way I'm ever getting that 250F off the ground.

I'm looking at bikes around year 2002 and up. What's the shortest 125? From what my dad and I have been looking at, the YZ and SX are my top choices. I know the KX has been said to be one of the shortest but then I heard it was a CR, so I'm not sure at this point.

I know a better choice of bike would be a KTM 200 or 300 EXC or MXC but I'm not coming across any, so I'm not focusing on that so much.

Does anyone have any specs about this? I'm not sure where to really look so figured I'd try asking here. Thanks for any input.

Top Bottom