a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Zio, clean out your "box", I's got more to write, I had to break it up!
Elk

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
"Do I look fat in this dress?".... "Hey, why don't you sit next to me at lunch?".... "Who's hotter- Mick Jagger or Elton John?".... "How many hemmorhoids do you have? I have six".... "I like chocolate cake. do you?".... "Wanna have a sleepover?"

I swear, man. I spend half my day cleaning out your pm's. What on earth makes me such a magnet for these freaks? ;) PM Box is clean, dude. I'll give you a holler tomorrow.

Strick

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 8, 1999
We all know Elk is more fond of Elton. What do you think Elk is short for? Elkton, middle name John. :think:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey, it's not my fault Zio looks good in a dress, he made me do it!

Zio, we don't really need to know how many speed bumps you have either! I keep sending those PM's cause I thought you were bored trying to sell life insurance to 90 year olds!

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
I thought you were bored trying to sell life insurance to 90 year olds!

Robot Insurance. Those old ladies will believe anything. ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
atta boy!! I never did finish my reply for you so when you can, let me know where I left off! :D

dave186

Sponsoring Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by a454elk
] Zio, we don't really need to know how many speed bumps you have either!
:scream: and his sig reads "a noisy colon is a happy colon" I dont even want to know what you are up to elk.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
I picture the packed-beyond-maximum-capacity playground at Carls Jr. at lunchtime with all the punching bags, balls, obstacles & absolute mayhem of traffic coming down the twisty slide.

Hungry, anyone? :p

Top Bottom