ktmdad

Feb 29, 2000
Haven't received our's yet, so only going on hear say.

Understand that the new forks are basically the same standard setup, dampening rod, springs and preload spacer. No compression or rebound dampening.

Other than going to heavier springs for an 80lb rider, what can MX-Tech offer to improve the fork action for heavier riders?

ktmdad

Feb 29, 2000
Thanks to no response MX-Tech.:uh:

A response from MX Tech would have been nice and maybe you would have received our business.

Instead, we went with someone else that at least took the time to respond to my inquiry.

shaggy829

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2001
ktm dad
sorry you are so bitter towards mx-tech (jeremy) for not answering you on this forum.
The thing is this is not mx-techs web site to troll for work on,if you were
realy that interrested in mx-tech you should have called them directly and you would have gotten your answer.
This forum is designed for gaining knowledge and understanding of suspension not a marketplace:p :mad: :mad:

ktmdad

Feb 29, 2000
The title of this topic is "Suspension Q&A with MX-Tech's Jeremy Wilkey".
A questions was left, but no answere received.

Also left an email at mx-tech's website as well with no response. Thought between the two, would get some feedback back.

As to the DRN post, they've responded to other post on here, so why shouldn't anyone else expect the same.

Last edited:

Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
KTM DAD,
Take a break buddy.. As shaggy pointed out this is not my business.

My advice is go wherever you feel get treated the best, and get the best service. I do this forum on a volinary basis.. I like the fact that I get to hone my skills talking with intlegent people who respect that maybe I might be busy, and don't have time every day to be here as I must atend to my business.

Also many people here can answer your questions just as well as I can. If you don't like the topics or feel that you don't get a fair shake from DRN then please don't come back.

Regards,
Jer

PS I never got any e-mail from you..

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom