Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
and the Michigan mafia is moving out for South Carolina. Yep! Friday night March 3rd. Sun, 60 degrees, sandy sweet singletrack. I'll be grilling chicken for the Mafia.

Maurer, Smitdoggie, Marsh, DW, Trash, and Me. I think the Ghetto Booty Team is even supporting some of the local entertainment establishments along the way. I know Trash has a serious training system that includes beer and women-in equal amounts if it's a good night, but hey it works for him! :nod:

:aj: :aj: :aj: :aj: :

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Cody's going down with us also. Girls gone wild vol 2 for saturday night movie?..

DW

Trashrider

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 3, 2004
Gentlemen,
I will be bringing some fine cigars, if you want one let me know. I can also arrange for some street pharmaseuticals. I do live in the ghetto you know. Pit tootsies are also an option. Anything can be had for a price.

From the Dark Side...... Mark

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
From Nashville......................I can't wait, just gotta get this show out of the way. Been doing hand exercises today wax on wax off, two more days of cleaning and then 3 days of selling.Then try to get a ride in before we leave.
Don

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
Fred T said:
and the Michigan mafia is moving out for South Carolina. Yep! Friday night March 3rd. Sun, 60 degrees, sandy sweet singletrack. I'll be grilling chicken for the Mafia.

Maurer, Smitdoggie, Marsh, DW, Trash, and Me. I think the Ghetto Booty Team is even supporting some of the local entertainment establishments along the way. I know Trash has a serious training system that includes beer and women-in equal amounts if it's a good night, but hey it works for him! :nod:

:aj: :aj: :aj: :aj: :
sounds good.

on Wed. I'm headed to Carter Mtn. in TN for 5 days with a bunch of guys from some other boards. STay safe on you trip and have some fun

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Don Marsh said:
From Nashville......................I can't wait, just gotta get this show out of the way. Been doing hand exercises today wax on wax off, two more days of cleaning and then 3 days of selling.Then try to get a ride in before we leave.
Don
Hand exercises.....Hummmm.... :laugh:

DW

Tom Dixon

Farmer Tom = Face Planter
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 15, 2001
HAHAHAH! Waxing that tank is a great time isn't it!!! Do it twice and then get back with me... :aj:

Toby259

Jan 5, 2005
Yankees,

It's supposed to be 70° here by Friday. There should be plenty of trees and sand for everyone. Sandy singletrack for sure but maybe not so "sweet". Sorry to say there probably won't be any snow.

Do you know what row #'s y'all will be on?

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Toby259 said:
Yankees,

It's supposed to be 70° here by Friday. There should be plenty of trees and sand for everyone. Sandy singletrack for sure but maybe not so "sweet". Sorry to say there probably won't be any snow.

Do you know what row #'s y'all will be on?

2/3 of Team PTP will be on row 34. There damn near was some snow 2 years ago when that big storm miss you guys by just a few miles, the year Leroy ran outta gas. The trail is always good each year is something different this year??? Leroy will be there again this year so ask him for the gas yerself.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom