1974 suzuki ts250l motor into 82 rm250 frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

89dragger

Mar 27, 2007
i just got this 2 stroke dirtbike. it is in pretty good condition for it's age. but not the powerhouse like i want because of gearing and wieght i guess. do they make performance exhaust and carbs for this. if they do not, i was wondering if this motor will bolt into a newer suzuki frame and utilize the same fatty pipe from an 82 rm250 frame as well as all other good parts for an 82. thanks.

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Is it April :coocoo:

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
We are getting to the first of April and a question of this nature seems to be of the April Fools variety.

Please do not take this wrong, but if it was my bike or bikes, I wouldn't try to accomplish this feat. Take the 74, clean it up, and ride it stock. It wasn't meant to be a racer. It is nothing more then an old dual-sport. At the time, this was a decent bike for it's intended purpose.

Mully

89dragger

Mar 27, 2007
well like mentioned, the bike is very nice and shiny but slow as grass, maybe a sprocket change will help. but i have an 82 rm250 that is missing some parts such has stator, flywheel cover and fatty pipe to name a few. and i was thinking if this motor bolts in and excepts all the performance parts of the rm250 then it will be just as powerfull. i believe this motor has 23 hp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Bottom