2000 CR250 owners manual jetting specs.

gsxrdude15

May 27, 2007
Has anyone had any luck using the jetting chart that is in the owners manual. I have used the search function to check out some winter jetting specs for my 00 CR 250, but with no luck. I was going to try the specs that the manual recommends. I ride at Land Between the Lakes in KY. with an elevation of around 600 feet. Temps in the winter are around 30 to 50 degrees. If anyone has not had any luck, I will try them out and report back on my findings! Any input would be appreciated! :)

John

BLACKeR

Oct 30, 2007
jetting for temperature change is typically 1 jet size for every 20 degrees. dont know if that helps you any.

BTW would you mind posting up some of the jet sizes from the chart for me? i have an 01 CR but i have put the keihin A/S carb on it. so my manual is useless. i think you have basically the same engine and carb as i do. im at about 500 ft above sea level, if you could just give me basic jet sizes from 60-90 degrees that would be really helpful. pilots and mains if possible. thanks

gsxrdude15

May 27, 2007
I will scan the whole chart for you and post it. I will not be able to get to it until the weekend because I'm out of town. So check back on Sat. and I should have it done! If I can't get it to work right I will do it the long way and just write it out for you.

John

Top Bottom