Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
So my wife asked me recently what I wanted to do for my 40th birthday this summer. After realizing there'd be no way in hell the Hawaiian Tropic swimsuit team would be available for a houseboat cruise in Lake Powell, I started re-thinking my options.... :think:

Hmmmmm.... I half-jokingly mentioned this little 6-day ride in the upper/lower peninsula that happens to coincide with the week of my birthday, and she said "Sure!". :cool:

So I mailed my registration and entry fee out this morning. What'da say? MotoWeissen?

->> 2003 Six Days of Michigan Trip Report

->> Six Days of Michigan Info

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
Dear OVER THE HILL BILL: YOU SURE LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG ON THAT ONE!! and the fun begins.....

Derhntr

May 1, 2001
Six days on a 200 seat HAHAHA. Better bring lots of pellows with you. You will miss your KDX seat after say oh,10-12 Miles:) Sure sounds like fun though.

Brian

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I turn 33 this year, and SDM has been on my list for years. So, I guess I have to wait 7 more years before I can join you guys up there.

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
Smit-Dog said:
So I mailed my registration and entry fee out this morning. What'da say? MotoWeissen?

I'm definately planning on it, but I haven't sent my registration in yet. I have a full weak of tests at Mayo the week of April 19, and I'm going to make sure I'm OK for SDM first. Can't wait!!!! (for SDM, not Mayo!)

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Smit-Dog said:
So my wife asked me recently what I wanted to do for my 40th birthday this summer. After realizing there'd be no way in hell the Hawaiian Tropic swimsuit team would be available for a houseboat cruise in Lake Powell, I started re-thinking my options.... :think:

Hmmmmm.... I half-jokingly mentioned this little 6-day ride in the upper/lower peninsula that happens to coincide with the week of my birthday, and she said "Sure!". :cool:

->> 2003 Six Days of Michigan Trip Report

->> Six Days of Michigan Info

Smiting-Dog I'll supply the ski-Boat. You rent the houseboat? Your the luckiest man I've have ever met. Your wife is keeper! :thumb:

1350CFM

Feb 25, 2004
I'm enveous... Running the 6 days is on my "to do list" Unfoutunatley I am in Dallas on business every year during the ride. Gonna do the Rites of Spring with my Son, Brother and Nephew this year. Hey it's a start!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
MWEISSEN said:
I'm definately planning on it, but I haven't sent my registration in yet. I have a full weak of tests at Mayo the week of April 19, and I'm going to make sure I'm OK for SDM first. Can't wait!!!! (for SDM, not Mayo!)

Smit Dog, it looks likely I'll be back out to Mayo Clinic. This time it'll be more surgery and 4-6 weeks out here afterward.

I'm still going to see if I can get a "special deal" from the CCC if this ends up being more like August.

The upside is that after all of this stuff, if it goes as the docs think, I can be riding again next year!

Top Bottom