7/16 - Jack Pine - D14/15 - Moorestown
7/29 - Mini Moose Family Enduro - Marquette
7/30 - Loose Moose NATIONAL - D14/16/23 - Marquette
8/6 - Buzzard NATIONAL - Harrison
8/20 - Roselawn, IN 2 - D14/15
9/17 - Upland, IN - NATIONAL - D14/15
11/4 - Goshen, IN - Day # 1 - D14/15
11/5 - Goshen, IN - Day # 2 - D14/15

We have one more event this year than last year. The D14 series will count 7 out of the 9 rides. The races in June are dependant on access to some private property. We get to experience another 2 day event. Both days at Goshen will be treated like a seperate event (unlike Wolverine/Harrison this year that only counted as one). Three NATIONALS in our series and do not forget that there are two other NATIONALS in Ohio this year.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
I forgot to mention....only one rule change this year...dealing with Worker Points. Last year any D14 enduro rider who helped at an event would get the average of their points for the event they worked. The clubs who were at the sanctioning meeting are looking for more rider participation. The "worker" rule now reads that the D14 rider will get 26 points for helping at an event.
The other part of this rule states that the rider needs to get approval from the club and submit a letter to the Enduro Chairman - Tom Dunn by April 1, 2006.
Another item that was discussed was a "Sportman Class" for the guys who want to go for a ride on Sunday, but not keep time or worry about trophies. Keep an eye out on the D14 Enduro website to provide feeback on this topic. I do think you will see it at the Jack Pine.

SNDMN2

Jul 18, 2003
I have never ridden an enduro before and don"t realy know that much about them. I am a member of D14 though. While I would never be able to realy compete in one I do think they would be fun to ride. How do I go about contacting one of the Hosts to be a worker ? I think this would be my best bet to see what they are all about.

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
SNDMN2 said:
. How do I go about contacting one of the Hosts to be a worker ? I think this would be my best bet to see what they are all about.

You just did...I am sure fatherandson (Mike) or UP Magoo (Jeff) can hook you up! Consider participating in one of the Family Enduro Series Events. That combined with helping out at one will get you a great insight into what it is all about. FUN :cool:

Top Bottom