Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
09oneL said:
I started using my Al Gore Rhythm

You boys are in trouble now, he invented the internets

Say what you want but, you just got whipped by Al Gore's Rythm

MY crystal ball broke in the whoops. Looking forward to the east coast. Closer to my bed time.

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Fred T said:
MY crystal ball broke in the whoops. Looking forward to the east coast. Closer to my bed time.

:cool: INDEED!

The taro cards weren't working as well....

There was something to be stoked about tho.....Villopoto used some of his hairy boy mojo to put it to Tu-Tu on that last lap!! I was darn fired up about that pass! :nod:

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
I fell asleep an missed the 450 class all but the last 3 laps. Rewatched it on speed yesterday afternoon knew the outcome but was fun watching

Rivard809

Oct 8, 2009
Did you guys catch waaa waaa reed on the podium?!?! The way he was talking about being too nice, and nice guys finish last I would have thought Villopoto parked him... But they didn't even touch!!! Guess he's never watched footage of himself t-boning/ going all kamakaze on Stewart over the years.... What a tool

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Rivard809 said:
Did you guys catch waaa waaa reed on the podium?!?! The way he was talking about being too nice, and nice guys finish last I would have thought Villopoto parked him... But they didn't even touch!!! Guess he's never watched footage of himself t-boning/ going all kamakaze on Stewart over the years.... What a tool

+1 :cool:

Lappers are the only reason that he got within 2 bike legnths of RV. Alessi and Peick are a couple of jackwaggons....basically like the guys who tout: "I paid the same as you and I'm not gonna move over for nobody...if you're so fast, figure out a way to pass me." :rotfl:

Without the shananagans of the lappers, he wouldn't have had a chance to make the "nice guy" statement. I can't see any other point he could have made?? I guess he could have pinned it when RV came in on him and took both of them out?? He's been known to pull bonehead (no offense :) ) moves like that before.

Villopoto is fit as hell and riding awesome. Reed should consider himself lucky to be anywhere near him. I already can't wait for the outdoors to start....

Didn't look like Roger has the bugs worked out on the Katoom in the whoops yet.... :ohmy:

Rivard809

Oct 8, 2009
YES!!! if not for those lappers we're not having this convo. I give Poto all the credit in the world becasue he never made an excuse for the race being so close at the end or even mentioned the lappers for that matter. :cool:. Reed would have been in tears had the roles been reversed!!

I just watched the 'how was your weekend' on transworld and Reed said he "stalked" poto and was happy he was able to make a run and pass him at the end..... :coocoo:.

What ever you have to tell youself Chad.... :rotfl:

Bonehead

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 15, 2001
Ya just what was Reed talking about Villy being so aggressive he talked like Ryan block passed him and ran him into the tuff blocks Hes the big talker if your not standing there Dam and to think I picked Reed to win

My points from this week look like JS in the woops

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Bonehead said:
My points from this week look like JS in the woops

Which time? The times he passed Dungy like he was parked or the time he ate shat?

Bonehead

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 15, 2001
Dam fred I only scored 17 points this week so it wasnt the Dungy pass 17 points looks like james laying on his back wile a monster track guy cut his gear off hahahahahahah

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Tx

Js7
Rv2
Rd5
Cr22
Kw14
Jb10
Dm18
Jh 100
Jw21
Bm24

Based on what has happened so far this year it is supposed to be Dungys turn to win. I am thinking like a rebel.

Last edited:

rayracing88

Mi. Trail Riders
Feb 24, 2009
1.Villopoto
2.Dungey
3.Reed
4.Metcalfe
5.Windham
6.Brayton
7.Stewart
8.M. Alessi
9.Hansen
10.Wiemer

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
kraemerf - Dallas

1. Villopoto
2. Reed
3. Stewart
4. Dungey
5. Windham
6. Brayton
7. Weimer
8. Metcalfe
9. Millsaps
10. Hansen

09oneL

Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 7, 2008
Villopoto
Reed
Dungey
Stewart
Windham
Metcalfe
Weimer
Brayton
Millsaps
Izzy

Yam7M

Mi. Trail Riders
Jun 3, 2008
Arlington

Stewart
Villopoto
Reed
Weimer
Dungey
Windham
Metcalfe
Milsaps
Alessi
Chisholm

Last edited:

Bonehead

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 15, 2001
The Big Tex
James Stewert
Ryan Villopoto
Chad Reed
Ryan Dungey
Jake Weimer
Brett Metcalfe
Josh Hansen
Justin Brayton
Kevin Windham
Davi Millsaps

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Bubba should just stumble over to NASCAR with Ricky - Never again on my win list! Geez it's like the Detroit Lions with a moto helmet on...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom