DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I haven't ridden since Colorado. Can't stand it anymore. Who wants to join me.

TreeTalker

May 8, 2004
Having to work this weekend, wish I could make it. The rain kind of messed up my plans this past weekend. You fellas have a good ride.

DWreck, what about planning a trip to ride the sand this fall after it cools off? Let me know.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
How about 9am. I can do earlier if you want.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
OKKX'er said:
Can you go drain the mudholes before we go?

Never again!

Lee, I might be up for the dunes late October.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Me,me, Pick Me!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
mx547 said:
i hope to have a bike again by then.
WhooHoo! Jay starts up again!

srellis

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 25, 2002
DWreck said:

What color??? What color???
Unfortunately I am pretty sure my hubby raced his last race this last weekend. He was triple-dog-dared into racing a mud race and miscalculated a jump. Has a slight dislocation of his shoulder. Luckily he didn't damage my bike when he went down! ;)
I think he has officially hung his helmet up for good....
Be careful Jay!!!

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
srellis said:
I think he has officially hung his helmet up for good....

he's too fast to quit.

heck, if i crashed and all i did was seperate a shoulder, i'd probably jump for joy.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
Foiled by the weather again! It's been pouring down rain for the last 20 or 30 minutes. Oklahoma weather pisses me off.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm going to bail. Sorry, two reasons. I'm not ready for snotty slick conditions with old tires and the sinus infection just hasn't cleared up enough. I would do it with one or the other but not both.
I'm out for next weekend as well. We are running a booth at the drag boat races @ New Mannford Ramp, Sunday, 1:00pm. For those interested give me a call or PM me. Should be a hoot.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
It's Midnight and the rain gauge says 8/10 of an inch. The radar shows what looks like at least another hour of rain tonight. I'm out.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
What is this 500 you speak of? 500 mudholes?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
The 500 is the nickname for the Stillwater Motorcycle Park. It is approximately 500 acres. Oklahoma red dirt deluxe. When dry, extreme dust, when wet, snotty slick glingy mud that permenantly stains ANYTHING it touches. When the moisture is right, it is like riding on velcro. Guy and Chuck Cooper's family started the park many years ago and still play a major role in the upkeep of the park. Many pros come to Stillwater to experience our little backyard heaven but being a pro is not required.
What is this 500 you speak of? 500 mudholes?
After the rain we just got, there are likely 5000 mudholes.

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
I see...

AssistSuper

Apr 4, 2005
I was all ready to go.

It actually worked out for the best, I was in OKC this weekend visiting friends before classes got started and was either going to drive back extremely late last night, or extremely early this morning.

It poured cats and dogs in Norman last night. I checked the radar down there and decided it was going to be pretty snotty if I tried to ride.

Anyone want to give it a go for next weekend?

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
we went to practice day at sand valley in bartlesville. it was so dry, they had to water the track twice.

bswift, there was an open practice at a private track in mannford today. the owners are the teemans. it's said by some to be the best track in ok. i've never been there, have you seen it?

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
MX547, I wish I would have known. I've been to the track but not riden it. It looks awsome. I would like to meet the owners but have never been able to meet up with them. BTW, its 7 miles from my house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Top Bottom