herkulese

Apr 16, 2005
Hi all,

I just registered, and am taking you up on your invitation to tell you a bit about my self.

I am a 50 year old male, 6’-1” tall, weighing approx 245lbs, and am in moderately good shape for my age. Part of my weight comes from giving up smoking 5 years ago.

I just took up downhill skiing this past winter, and have never had so much fun. I went out once a week for about 8 weeks and by the end of the season, I was blistering the blue slopes, and feeling comfortable going slowly down the easier of the blacks.

I had a Kawasaki Trail 90 dirt bike when I was a teenager, but no bike since then. I have a 16 year old son, and woods like to get a couple of bikes for him and myself. We do not plan to race but to ride the woods and fields with friends.

We have friends that own 30 acres of wooded land, and they have bikes and atv's, and they would like us to join them.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. Where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for tons of great info on bikes. Use search and you will get lost in there for days. :)

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom