A different view

a454elk

Mexicutioner
Thanks!;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
Now that I'm clear across the country, BLAH BLAH BLAH, neener neener, can't catch me pantless boy! :):) Can you feel the love?

Papakeith

COTT Champ Emeritus
Damn Yankees
Elk,Elk, Elk. . .
Did I tell you the story about how some relatives of mine from the midwest sent us a tarantula in a ziplock bag. The bag was filled with raid in hopes of killing the beast. No dice. It was alive and kicking(not to mention pissed) 5 days later when it arrived at our doorstep.
:think: I'd hate to see something similar happen to you.
Play nice now. :p

Papa... all you have to do is mail the guy a leaf, those make him jump out of his shoes too LOL! Elk gets the prize; I've never seen anyone so afraid of insects. Needless to say, Thump and I had a lot of fun with the Cali boys on Saturday (prior to DW). Elk and Billy were just a little uptight about the wildlife! To see elk running thru the pits ripping his shirt off and screaming like a school girl was PRICELESS!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
Listen up ther Okie, toss a bag of chips, Mulligan! You were pretty jumpy too when that dinosaur bug made its way towards you!:):) And at least I know the difference between and Anaconda and a Beaver, BILLY!

"Holy sh**, look at that, it'a an anaconda!" "Oh wait, it's just a beaver." Next scene, Billy looks over his left shoulder and sees an 8 eyed furry spider smiling at him saying, "Wuzzzzzzuppppp!":)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
Yeah, whatever there Marlin Perkins.:moon:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
There's something seriously wrong with you Papa!:p That gives me the creeps man.

I about wet my pants when Okie's Fritos went flyyyyin' everywhere! LOL! :) It's almost as funny to see the pot callin' the kettle black. ;)
PapaK, that's NOT funny!

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
Originally posted by a454elk
There's something seriously wrong with you Papa!:p That gives me the creeps man.
Just wait till you open your mail :p

Phillip

a454elk

Mexicutioner
I'm with ya CR, seeing a flying snappin predator coming at you ain't a pretty sight. That lobster had snappage on his mind and I was the target.:scream: