Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
Nic took a few shots with a throw-away. I think these are the first pictures he's ever taken in his life, so considering they aren't too bad. I'll post some more later.

DW '01

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
who had the muddy kdx that morning on the first pic? I was there, dude...standing just outside the frame...can't remember the guy's name:)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
that's me!! :)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
hello, I remember chatting with you over at Someone's and RM250boy's camp, I was camped out at the "team ohio" camp over across from you guys as well. :)

Oct 10, 2000
Cool Pics

Thats me in DW4 pic, my friend Brandon is sitting behind my bike. I'm the guy that was cooking at the fire in the morn. with my loading ramp as the grill:confused: Gomer also camped right next to me, I was a little nervious when going to bed for the night knowing Gomer was still out there somewhere:scream:
Nice meeting you jaybird, motometel, papakieth, AJ, MX547? and everyone else (not good with names).

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
LOL, I'm terrible with names too. I had a great time at DW-01. We had a family discussion after dinner last night and it seems the wife is ready to try her luck on the dirt. She plans on being a 4-wheel rider though. (sigh) Hard as I tried, I can't talk her into a dirt bike. I got to thinking though:think ....if we go on a long ride, she will have plenty of room for extra fuel and balony sammiches! :D

It may be 4 of us in OK next year...can't wait!

BTW, I was telling Sharon how sweet Okies mom is, and that she too rides a 4wheeler. She said she wants to buddy up with her. :)
Pokie, my wife HATES my cigars...you are a lucky man!:cool:

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
Hmmmm....I can see it now jaybird, your bikes will be FOR SALE once you try out that new four wheeler...you'll have to get some big "POLARIS TRAIL BOSS" stickers for your truck...yeeeeeeeehaaaaaawwwwww!:scream:

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
LOL....don't bet on it motometal! Only 4 I see in my future would be a 4Banger! :D

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
ohhh noooo! That's ALMOST as bad! Well, naturally i'm sure you will buy a Honda, so at least it will be the right color (and reliable to boot!):debil:

Top Bottom