a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Oh yeah carpooling, that'll solve everything! You knob, it isn't a lack of a ride it's the idea that I have to change time zones!:):) I'm afraid to ride too far from my truck, let alone into another state.;)

WoodsRider

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
Damn Yankees
Oct 13, 1999
Who in their right mind would want to be in the same car as elk?

Of course strapping him to the bumper is always an option. ;)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Elk, I do believe you have bee "called out"! Showdown at Cooperland. :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I say we meet after school at the old cemetary and we settle this!:) And where the hell is Cooperland?

bscottr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 20, 2001
Originally posted by a454elk
I only roll the jumps when I have a donut in my hand, and that's the only time pal!:moon:
:silly:
So then, you always roll the jumps right?

Have some mojocrackage on me.... :moon: :moon:

:)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
This time I can say that it wasn't me! HA! I've been keeping my bodily functions to myself, and a very tough task I might add:aj:

AHHHHHHHHH! Run, duck and cover, Smelk's gonna explode! :scream: :) :)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Originally posted by RoosteR13
Elk, I do believe you have bee "called out"! Showdown at Cooperland. :p

Look at his excuses thus far:
Too far
Scared to cross time zones
Can't stand to be separated from his cruck
Someone told him donuts are not available in Oklahoma
He doesn't get paid vacation time with that rent-a-cop outfit he works for
more to come I'm sure..... :silly:

He's a gaseous poser.... and a scared one at that! :moon:

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by Tree jumper

Sure hope your not calling the Elk a Truck, that would be an insult to a real truck. :)

LOL - Chuck! the translation for el' camino literally is "LTD squire wagon with faux woodgrain side panels" :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You guys all bite the :moon: I'm not playing with you anymore. I ain't skeered to ride, just isn't gonna be possible to get out to DW. A very sad day for me that I can't attend, really cause I'd like to meet the rest of the DRN crew, even Twinkie! I'm not a poser damnit, I have gas right now, you'll see, and you'll all be sorry!!!!!.............:aj:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I have gas right now, you'll see, and you'll all be sorry!!!!!.............:aj:

Quick Elk.... grab a straw and make some fart balloons! :scream:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Can't say that ever indulged I that activity, could you guide me through it?!:):)

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Can't say that ever indulged I that activity, could you guide me through it?!:):)

You're an imaginative person.... you can figure it out. If you can't then you're about as sharp as a bowling ball! ;)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Maybe you two can hook up and save us from the details ;) :p

SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
New Fish, New fish, New Fish! Dang pickle smugglers :scream:

new fish, I don't think so, more like another "bull" elk bugleing in the distance, ready to take on any other lesser elk that may happen by. :p

anyways do you guys really ride? every time I come home from work or from riding, there is two new pages of threads to catch up on.

At any rate, keep it up, it sure is good entertainment. ;) Even if you can really ride or not. :) :)

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Sir Lucky hath stated ;
anyways do you guys really ride? every time I come home from work or from riding, there is two new pages of threads to catch up on.

I think their both government employees :p

I on the other hand work for YASIM "yet another struggling IT manufacturer" :)

and lately I'll say Yasim to about any project :eek:

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
I work for A Supremely Struggling Hotel Organization in a Laboring Economy! You do the acronym work.

No government worker here.... just a PM/Developer/Ops/Network/Web person (and whatever else they decide to throw my way). I spend more time in meetings than seated in the office. My cell phone is used more than my desk phone cause I'm not there for very long stretches. I get email notifications on my CrackBerry so I know exactly what threads to respond to. My somewhat quick responses just make it look like I'm on all the time. I'm a technological model of efficiency! ;)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm on by proxy, this is just a normal response built in to defend myself against the evil empire. My laptop actually found this site, logged me on and the rest is history!;) No wonder the crime rateis rising out here, you guys keep me way too busy to even leave the office.

Bring it on Twinkie, I'm at the top of the hill with my horns facing in a threatening manner pointed in your general direction!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Bring what???? Donuts and Twinkies? Will that get you to DW??? ;)

And I really don't care to hear that you are horny and facing in my general direction. You've been hanging in Hollywood way too much lately! This behavior is quite frightening....

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom