NVR FNSH

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by firecracker22

I'm flattered . . . thanks. But it's sort of a backhanded compliment, I guess. You're right though, I tend to piss guys off. Oh well.

Those guys that can handle her have only come to that point because they are already married......... It's a no win situation for FC - guys that are available can't handle her and guys that can handler her aren't available :think: What's wrong with this picture? I wonder if my wife and FC would consider moving to Utah.....

Brian

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by NVR FNSH
I wonder if my wife and FC would consider moving to Utah.....

Brian

The likely outcome, after you pitch the idea to her, is the two of them will move to Vermont. :eek:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by firecracker22

I'm flattered . . . thanks. But it's sort of a backhanded compliment, I guess. You're right though, I tend to piss guys off. Oh well.

Better pissed off than you getting pissed on.

Don't worry there is a man out there for you. He is likely a bit older or you have a few more years of looking. Men can't stomach strong women until they are older (mid to late 30's or older IMHO).

Last edited:

4EverOrange

~SPONSOR~
Mar 9, 2003
Let's see, I'm obnoxious, loudmouthed, stubborn, opinionated and independent, all of which make a BAD girlfriend or wife. I'm no expert cook, don't really care if I only dust the house once a month, and I'd rather go riding than cook/clean/garden/decorate or whatever it is that normal women do in their spare time. Hence my current (and future) single status. Perhaps my mom phrased it better: "Charlotte Anne, you are abrasive and rude!!!"

My Mom phrased it as an 'obstinent little sh!t'. Gotta love those mothers. :)

Eventually you will find a guy that will put up with it, I did. You just have to muddle your way through the jerks that say they want an independant self sufficient woman, and find the ones the REALLY want that. All guys will say that's their ideal, however few of them really want it, especially after they figure out you aren't going to bow to their every whim.

Last edited:

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I have whims that should be bowed to?!? What do they look like? Do they live inside?

Anybody that knows me knows that *I* run things at my house!

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Originally posted by Tony Eeds

Don't worry there is a man out there for you. He is likely a bit older or you have a few more years of looking. Men can't stomach strong women until they are older (mid to late 30's or older IMHO).

I couldn't agree with you more, Tony. :thumb: Through my experiences, the younger guys (closer to my age) tended to have something to prove and I wasn't about to let them do it without a challenge. :confused:

It's trial and error, chica. One day, sooner or later, you'll find the right combo in a man and WHAM... you'll be calling me for help on which dress will look best with your Sidis. ;)

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
A woman that likes riding dirtbikes sounds pretty good to me!

Shoot, you can always hire someone to clean up the house while you are out working on the bike! ;)

Top Bottom