CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Well like usual, I dragged myself into work this morning and sat at my computer. Logged into DRN before I logged into the phones ;) And noticed I had a PM from Okie :eek: I wondered what I had done.
The topic says "You have been sponsored"
I am thinking it's another name switcheroo prank, however I keep reading. I was informed that someone on DRN annoynomously gave me a DRN membership. (Dig the new Avatar) I am speechless to say the least, it says someone wanted to recognize the quality of my posts. I never knew that someone actually liked my posts :o
I don't know who did it, but thank you very much. I had a horrible week last week, was sick and missed a few days of work, my best friend decided to flake out on me and decide that our friendship should be based on an hourly rate. I help him with his bike and it's "hanging out" he helps me with mine and its' "you owe me 50 bucks" :ugg: Anyways that's beside the point, this PM made this a new week, heck a new month!

I never thought a website could actually have so much impact on a person. I wish I had more to say, but I am still speechless. I feel as if I am a part of something now, it's a good feeling.

So once again thank you too much "annoynomous" you have put a smile on my face that will not leave for a long time. You have changed my view on a few things and made me realize a few things as well. :D

So once again thank you,

Aaron

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Heck, when I read the title of this thread, I thought ol' Canadian was referring to an After School Special . . . :confused:

Congrats, man. :)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
(this was supposed to read "It was the Canadian ACLU!) j/k - I thinks it's cool somebody loves you out there CR. Don't even think of asking for the corporate jet though... :D

Last edited:

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
Congrats. I had a good friend who got my into the cool crowd too. I just hope he re-ups my membership next years! :D

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I prefer to give out Mojo :) Whoever it be, how about you renew my member ship :confused:

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
Thanks everyone! It still feels great to be part of this, and yes im still somewhat shocked! My b-day is tommorow this is one great gift :)

Hucker

~SPONSOR~
Sep 15, 2000
Nice to see man, thats killer. The Canadian contingent on this board might be small, but we make up for it will great members like yourself.

Congrats.

Vic

***** freak.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Very cool. :cool:

dell30rb

Uhhh...
Dec 2, 2001
Congrats man!

Sometimes, when I get mojo with a really nice comment on it, I feel like making a thread just to thank whoever may have sent it!!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
That is SO COOL CanadianRdr!! Everyone can tell you are a good person with a good heart by your posts so you just take it all in and enjoy it buddy!!

XR400RMan

Dec 11, 2000
Yeah I love the feeling of coming on here and helping someone, Like when I am in the "What Bike do I get" forum and someone is asking what bike to get for trail riding, and that they are considering say an XR250R,TT-R250,DR-Z400,XR400R and since I own a 91 XR250R I can give them information on the XR250R and tell them that its a really GREAT trail bike, I just love helping people, I'm 17 and all the other kids around here my age have there pants sagging down to there knees and walk around trying to start fights and start trouble, Heck most of the kids around here my age are off having sex with different girls every weekend, I'm not going to do that, I will weight for the right gurl to come along, I mean don't get me wrong if someone pushes me around enough I'll get pissed off and then come after you, Oh well,Congratulations CanadianRidr, Glad it made your week and month. Have Fun riding everyone,Matt

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Entirely too much information XR400Man. LOL.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Congratulations my Northern Brother!!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
"I never thought a website could actually have so much impact on a person. I wish I had more to say, but I am still speechless. "
I second those words!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by CanadianRidr
:whiner: I honestly don't know what to say :whiner:

Well now, that's a first. :) :)

Congrats ridr and happy birthday. ;)

Top Bottom