Aggenda for Team Harscramble March 9th and 10th

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
aggenda is as follows

Saturday-
Anyone that dosen't know there was out to jeff's already meet him at Mc'Donalds in wellston at 8 a.m. ( we would like to know who is meeting him there so we know how long to wait on people)
9:30-10 o'clock- Riders meeting and parade lap
11 O'clock- Start
about 6 o'clock bonfire/brewhaha

Sunday
all members left alive:p from day one we'll have an all day trail ride in richland.

ok guys it's up to u to let us know if u are coming, and to get to wellston by 8 A.M.:aj:

JimmyD2

~SPONSOR~
Nov 10, 2000
I'm gonna be there both days. I swear if I have to leave at 5 in the morning to meet at 8, I'll fall asleep during the parade lap! :moon:

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
excellent, two confirmed so far

Hey ***ell are you still driving the camero with the trailer?

Jewell

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Test ***ell ***ell *** *** ***

No I'm not still driving the Camaro. It was stolen last Wensday and smashed into something pretty hard and totalled. I will be with a buddy of mine in a red pick up I think. I know I will be there just don't know what I'll be driving.

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
hmm, looks like it's getting out of hand with the censoring. Sorry to hear about your car man, hope they caught the person responsible for it. If you find out for certain what you'll be driving let me know so I can keep an eye out.

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
jewell, sorry to hear about the car, but i am glad u are still able to join us. i know there are more of us coming, help us out guys, and let us know who is coming

OleDrewBudd

Jul 3, 2001
Yeah when I'm driving drunk and smash into a tree that's what I always say, "someone stole it!";)

Just mess'n jewell, sorry bout your ride!

My brother may be coming, he just got a 92 cr500, he a long shot thou!

cya soon I'll be following rich so don't look for me at the arches.

Bill Hibbs

~SPONSOR~
Aug 25, 1999
I'm counting on Saturday for sure. It looks like Rich, Andrew, and myself. I think one of my other buddies is gonna meet us somewhere along the way and go too. He's from West Virginia and actually used to work for Cannondale. I think Rich mentioned that some other guys were coming as well. Should be a big crowd. I can't wait.

Weemus

Nov 14, 2001
I'll be there for sure Saturday morning. Black and rust Ranger with the XR 400 in the back. There should be 3 guys that i work with that will be there also-Mike, Jeff, and Andy.

SPD

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 20, 2001
I should be there sat. Now I just gotta get the bike back together. I wonder where this thigamagig goes?

OleDrewBudd

Jul 3, 2001
Remember to clean your powerport!;)

Just joking dennis, looking forward 2 seeing you guys, hope the weather man is right and it is in the high 40's or low 50's . Partial ran is expected around the 9th.

Firemedic530

Nov 12, 2000
I'm doing the best I can for Saturday:think I had to use a porta-power spreader to remove the bottom linkage bolt on Loulabelle and am waiting for parts:( The grease fittings won't prevent the bolt from seizing on the sleeve. I'm going to do my Honey-do's this weekend since next weekend I'll be working Sunday. I will be vey upset if I don't make it, but no promises now. I'll have Dave give me directions or ride with me if I make it..............I just won't follow him on the trail:whiner: Tim

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
tim

tim, u can't go and cancel on us now, if u do i won't get to finally get to ride a drz. hopefully u won't cancel on us cause it is going to be a blast, as long as it ain't cold, if so we might have a problem on our hands.:p

Squad_3670

Apr 5, 2001
Re: 9th & 10th

Well, after a failed try at getting my fork seals changed, I'm putting the leakers back on and should be ready to ride next weekend. That means me and the old lady with a bike, quad, truck, and tent.

Assuming that it is above zero and there's less than 1 foot of snow we'll be following down JimmyD Saturday morning. Poor Jimmy, not only is he driving down himself, but he's hauling my bike too! :aj: At least some coolness might rub off of 'The Stallion' 2-stroke onto his 4-stroke show pony during the ride down in the Draft-Co Econoline van...

Jeff, just pick me out the biggest, steepest hill you can find. I haven't ridden in 5 months and would like to get the injury out of the way right off of the bat. I'm also bringing suture kits, staples, dermabond, and pain pills if anyone sucks as bad as me on 2 wheels. :p

rwcwoh

Mar 1, 2000
Tim I feel your pain, my thumb is just now back to normal size from crushing it with a sledge hammer pounding out my siezed linkage bolt!:scream:

MJ ordered the Pivot Works kits and let me use his press to finish the job.
I will be lubing those bearings regularly from now on!

BTW, I think it's time to invest in a sun lamp and get some sun on those
buns!!:moon:

March 15 we get are new ladder, and if you behave yourself I might let you ride the 100' prepiped stick:p

el presidente

Dec 21, 2000
Rich, u are leaving from cloumbus at 8 right? if so do u know ur way to jeffs house or do we need to meet u somewhere about 10 o'clock? let me know

Jewell

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
I'm also bringing suture kits, staples, dermabond, and pain pills if anyone sucks as bad as me on 2 wheels.

Ride near me please. I'll be on the ratty Kx125 that is reving to the moon.

P.S. Flat rear tire, lost muffler, broken brake lever, plastic falling off....... (Note to self don't loan bike to guys named Chad.)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
dennis
after you get through the tiny berg of Byer up the road about 2 miles there's the turnoff on the left hand side of the road for the richland APV area. Make the turn and follow that road out until you see another road cut off towards the left, don't know if the sign is there but it's called loop road (if you run back into 327 you've gone too far). this will come down and you'll cross a set of railroad tracks, hang a right (if you go left you'll end up at the tunnel). Then you'll run into a paved county road, you should know where you're at by this point since we used to ride down the road to get to the tunnel. Make another left onto our road, it's got the church at the end of it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom