B

biglou

Hey ladies, I know Nikki wouldn't post this, and registered only members can't see sig lines (I think), so you won't see the hot link in her signature line, so check out this "Air Nikki" video put together from footage shot this past Feb 1st here in beautiful Missourah!

File size = 2.2meg. Check it out: Click! :thumb:

jboomer

~SPONSOR~
Jan 5, 2002
Cool! She's smooth on that 250f! Looks like she overjumped that last jump at the end of the clip....rough landing! Good job Lou!

B

biglou

Originally posted by bhiner
Will you be making videos @ DW?
I can niether confirm nor deny... :p

Boomer-Listen closely. You can hear "Whoooaaaa!!!!" as she lands. :laugh:

The track is Merwin, MO. About 75 miles south of KC proper.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Originally posted by jboomer
Looks like she overjumped that last jump at the end of the clip....rough landing!
If you listen closely, you can hear Nik's helmet WHACK the bars when she landed. She talked funny for a few minutes after that.

Nice work, Lou Coppola!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
It you watch that last jump frame-by-frame, she whacks the bar pretty hard with her face.... OUCH!

... But still rode it out flawlessly... :thumb:

XR3J

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 7, 2001
Cool vid Lou! That's the first time I have been able to download that.  I also have a cool cameo about halfway through the video. :thumb:

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
Originally posted by BigLou
I can niether confirm nor deny... :p 

Excellant work sir.  :thumb:   I hope you do decide to do some video at DW, I'd like to see that.  ;) :)

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Ahh I just found this thread... once again Lou - great work!!! You rock! :aj: I wish I had a digi cam that did video clips - I'll have to put that on my Christmas list. Yeah, I had a lil rough landing on that last clip and bruised up my forehead with my goggles from slamming my head on the bars - thank God for bar pads. But most of the other clips on the start/finish jump were actually after the head slam incident so it didn't mess me up too bad. Now... if I could only get that shoulder that I tore up one month later in March back in order... I'd be good to go. :debil:

Top Bottom