thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Sunday around noon or so I got a call that my 2 Springer Spaniels were ready to be picked up, so I jumped in the truck and took off. On the way back I figured well I'm right here might as well try again and see if he's home(this is about the tenth time). So I pull up to AJ's house and see his truck is actually parked out front. Hummm, well he's with Tonya in the car or someone dropped him at the airport, but I'll knock anyways. Walking up to the door I'm thinking :think: "where's he at now, Germany, New Zealand, Hudsons Bay, Antartica, etc testing a 500". I knock on the door and I see movement, I figure it's the cat, but NO, IT'S ACTUALLY HIM, HE IS HOME AND ON A SUNDAY TOO!! Better play the lottery this week. :yikes:

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Nope, I'd know that limp anywhere, that why I called him "wounded knee" but anymore I should call him "wounded everything". From all the Dr's/ER visits he knows more about Human Anatomy than I do.

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
yeap i'm home sometimes..lol

not often ,,but sometimes!

good to see you bill!

lets go riding qwhen the weather striaghrens up!

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
Okey dokey, BTW your old 100 watt Sovtek 4/12 is reverberating thru my floor right now. Jeff's bangin away.ha

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Hey,
Russian marshall stacks rule, and he knows it..LOL

thorman75

"Team Army"
Dec 9, 1999
You need to talk to Quinn about Tommy's bike. She's too fast for me.Besides I hear something ticking............

Top Bottom