rockyuphill

Sep 25, 2002
Thinking about coming. I live in OKC OK what time friday is the gang from okc leaving?Is the area easy to find? been lost before at crossroad mall Can I get detailed directions please?

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Well Craig, next years is this years ... hmmm

Not a bad idea, anyone up for another Amarillo Spodefest, make it nearer to April this time ;) :thumb:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by rockyuphill
Thinking about coming. I live in OKC OK what time friday is the gang from okc leaving?Is the area easy to find? been lost before at crossroad mall Can I get detailed directions please?

Best check the date above your post rockyuphill.  :)

This is a year old thread.  I might consider a mid to late April McKinsey trip.

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
This blew my mind when I first saw it. I was like how did I miss this, there is already 12 pages of posts! Why didn't someone tell me about this trip. Then I saw the dates. Ooooh, 2002. Whew! I'm OK now.

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
Anytime you guys want to come to ride, let me know. It doesn't have to be a spodefest or any kind of organized ride. I'm going Saturday 3/8. Bundu, check your email.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by Trailryder42
Anytime you guys want to come to ride, let me know. It doesn't have to be a spodefest or any kind of organized ride. I'm going Saturday 3/8. Bundu, check your email.

The "king lurker" posts again!:laugh:  When someone mentions "McKinsy" you can count on hearing from TrailRyder42. :thumb:

KDXKen

Dec 14, 2002
Hey how about late may I am recovering from a spiral break of my left leg 7 breaks all together. I missed riding last year on saturday I rode all day friday and met some of you that night. I will take vacation this year if I have to, and am healed up. Hey Trailryder42 if I miss this ride I may get with you and see if you will be trail boss for a ride with us Pampa guys sometime around may or june.

Trailryder42

Feb 6, 2000
There is no ride scheduled Ken. This post is about the ride last year. Tho don't let that stop you from coming over for a ride. I'd be glad to show you guys around.

Top Bottom