a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I am planning to go to the supercross in Feb at Anaheim. My neighbor, his kids, myself and my kids are going to tailgate and BBQ. We'll bring the lil fitty spanker to ride as well. Let me know if anyone is going, maybe we can hook up.
Elk

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Got the tickets for the 1st of Feb. We are sitting in the family section at the finsih line jump/starting gates, section P247 Row P seats 11-16. We'll keep this post going after X-mas so we can set up the BBQ in the lot. Lil spankin fitty races in the parking lot, be there!;) The Mrs. won't be attending, can't get her interested in it. Just me and the boy and the older daughter (maybe), my neighbor and his two sons. We will pick a location to park when we get there and can exchange cell numbers so's we can hook up.;)

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
I'm planning on going too if I can get tickets. I'm in Dallas today so I'll see if I can pick them up online, if not, I'll try and get some when I get back Friday.

It'll be at least my son and myself, and maybe a few others. We'll bring the 50 and depending who comes along with me there maybe 2-6 more. Could be a pretty big field in the 50 races. :yeehaw:

If there are better sources than others for tickets, please advise.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I got mine on Ticketmaster.com and selected the outfield family section, 30 clams each.

We could have tag team fitty races in the lot, switching off riders holding a BBQ'd dog or something!:)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Awesome! That worked out really well! :yeehaw:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Hey Elk, I'll meet you there bro. Look for me.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, I bet, I'll wait for you at the 57/5 freeway interchange.:moon: :)

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I'll be there bro. Just don't run over my cardboard box when you pull over onto the shoulder. I'll be inside makin your lunch. :aj:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:):aj:

Pvt Joker

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 29, 2002
Originally posted by a454elk
Yeah, I bet, I'll wait for you at the 57/5 freeway interchange.:moon: :)

I'm not surprised. Is that a hangout? That's where I got my first ticket 24 years ago... while I still had my paper temporary license. :uh:

I'm down for Saturday, January 18, 2003 12:30PM, section P247, row L, seats 7 TO 10 too.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I can only do the one night, sorry. Laps around the parking lot with the fittys are in order.:)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Looking for some pit passes, any ideas yet?

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
I'll be there too, going to be doing the tailgate party thing as well, Elk, any defining characteristics of your vehicle or person? Since I've never met you. I guess our seats are in the open area (not covered so rain is not welcome) in the outfield, can't wait to steal some banners or flags or something, we usually get some good stuff too, last year we got about 20 feet of yamaha flags from the pits, you just have to have two good decoys.

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by yz250roost
I'll be there too, going to be doing the tailgate party thing as well, Elk, any defining characteristics of your vehicle or person? Since I've never met you.

Oh, this is waaaayyyy too easy :p Just look for the rainbow warrior, a low ridin' 66 chebby with some smelly guy screaming about bugs crawlin' all over him! :)

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
ok, sounds easy enough!

yz250roost

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2000
except in anaheim it seems practically everyone is smelly and screaming about something. Except most of them don't have cars.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by yz250roost
[B Elk, any defining characteristics of your vehicle or person? Since I've never met you. [/B]

:scream: OH CRAP!!! :) Just a minute I'll answer that. :laugh: I gotta stop laughing first. :laugh: :laugh:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Alright alreay, you guys are askin for it. First of all, YZ you knob, I'm the law, OF COURSE I CAN MAKE A GREAT DECOY!! We will be parking to the North Esat side of the lot, right next to the freeway and train tracks. We'll have a red GMC Yucon with a "CP" (Command Post) yellow triangle banner on the antenna. I'm about 6'8", 250 lbs, handsome, with my pockets turned inside out showing "Driver carries no cash". Look for the lil XR50 with the CHP stars on it. We get there around 2, give or take but I'll update that when it gets closer. We need pit passes so if you know of any, let me know or where I can get them. Pvt Joker always wears Hawaiian shirts and shorts, he's about 4'8" with big feet!:)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Or you can just follow the Krispy Kreem crumbs. :laugh:

6'8' , 250 Lbs. handsome????? BAAAWWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Top Bottom