CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
Not sure if Steve will make it this weekend, seems he hurt his back in one of those tumbles, says he needs another week to heel and I usually do Saturdays because of him. Anyone have a preference as to which day this weekend?

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
saturday works for me. back to work sunday after my 15 day hiatus. tell steve-o to come out, he can always keep me company in the back of the pack...

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
No riding for me this weekend

Hey Guys
Sorry for the late notice but I dropped a Catalytic converter on my head late in the day the other afternoon and it still hurts. I know AWE! real problem is it's still bleeding and I don't feel like getting it stitched so need to just rest tomorrow.

Hope you guys have a great ride if you go. Be Safe! but remember to have fun!!!!

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
Call me, I'm in. 484-534-6282. Or just name a time to ride(10 or later). Got a new helmet cam, wanna check it out....
-Andrew

get better Gordon, we can't lose our trail guide

53fireman

Apr 2, 2009
forgot to bring the rest to work today... still gotta get "Derek's Trail" uploaded, haha, although that's right around the time the memory card filled up so I think I only have the 1st attempt on film.

CRFGuy

Aug 5, 2005
You can always make an offer on them if you really want them. I have junk guys that buy that sort of stuff from me. Right now getting 20 for an after market and about 50 for an OEM

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom