BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Seems that Yammy400 is board. He has started a thread trashing 2 strokes. These pricks are getting annoying. The mods have better things to do than to babysit these clowns. Is there anything we can do to help? Not respond? Respond in force but be nice?( I'm watching Road House). What is the solution? Any ideas?
We could turn Rich loose on them but that just seems to "fuel the fire"(I made a funny, Rich...fuel). We could choose to ignore their posts but with soooo many members, some one will respond. I don't mind the opinions, just the pathetic childish remarks that go with it. I'm not talking about some ribbing but the blatent bashing of others.
I'm not a fan a computer viruses, got one two weeks ago and crashed the puter but I would like to see these twerps get one. Is there some type of Firewall for these idiots? Maybe some undigestable cookies?
I was going to post this in the Flame Board but thought I would see what the Support Team thinks.
Brian:debil:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
YAMY400 has left the building. :)

I'm sure we'll be forced to lose a few more boneheads while school is out. If you guys see anything we miss please e-mail the Forum Mod and cc: me, Okie and Thump.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Thanks Rich...fuelman, a whatever. LOL
I don't like whining about these twerps without my Cheese (Ahhh, the power of Cheese). I like spirited discusions. Even when the discussions go away from my point of view.
Question: Had you, Rich, already jumped on that thead before I posted? No biggie either way just curious.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Originally posted by BSWIFT
Question: Had you, Rich, already jumped on that thead before I posted? No biggie either way just curious.

It looked concurrent to me :)

DOn't feel bad about shooting up a flare about idiots. We appreciate the fact that you guys help us keep the signal to noise ratio high :D

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Off the subject at hand:
Rich, I saw you ressurected an older post. Thought about trimming/editing it for the Archives. Some real good stuff there.
I'd be riding today but the Mamba has a flat foot. I have the rear wheel off with penetrating oil on the spoke nipples. I got a pinch flat and found several loose spokes. Any suggestions? Hopefully the the nipples will break loose and then I can true the wheel.

B

biglou

I saw the thread where yamy was asking about boots. It seemed fairly intelligent. Then I remember some of his stories about getting a 426 and crashing with his girlfriend or something like that. Very strange bird. Since his dramatic entrance, I've just shyed away from his posts. Just couldn't turn away from the boot thread, though. Kind of like that bad car accident you just can't look away from. With this many people, there's bound to be a few pop up time and again. I agree with Rich's statement a few months back that it's just the nature of the beast.
BTW-If you let Swift fire off a flare everytime he sees something idiotic, I'm gonna be a crispy critter!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by BigLou

BTW-If you let Swift fire off a flare everytime he sees something idiotic, I'm gonna be a crispy critter!

According to your reply to Billywho's thread "New Year's resolutions" it might take some of Rich's special fuel to make you a crispy critter.LOL

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by BigLou
I assure you, I'm quite flammable. I am walking fuel oil!:D

Is that flamable solids, liguid, or gas? All the above? You crack me up.:)

singletracker500

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 24, 1999
I try to stay away from those idiot threads too. But I couldn't resist the "hate two strokes" thread. I told him he should have tried some lock tite and a tool other than his metric cresent wrench. So I think it was MY post that cause Rich/whoever to make the thread go bye bye. ;)

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Go ahead and PM or email me as well. Some day's I have all kinds of play time and end up being here a lot :silly: once in a while I'm unavailable though. Pretty fair chance that if you hit Rich, the forum mod, and me they'll get "resolved" in a hurry.:)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I didn't mean to leave you out Patty, I just wasn't sure how much you'd be online over the next few days.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Yeah sure I bet. ;)

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me think I'll go eat worms...:(

:confused:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Rich, Patman, no more of this petty arguing. You guys must be in "lurk" mode. I didn't see that you were logged in earlier today Rich. I used to see SeniorKX on every morning but he must be in "lurk" mode as well.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I only argue with Rich because in real life I'd have to hurt him. :p

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I'm sitting in my living room reading a book and hanging out in lurk mode with my notebook connected wireless to the net. I pop the cover on the notebook every now and then and do a quick scan of the board. I have a couple of wireless access points connected to my cable router so I can take my notebook down in the basement or even outside and still stay connected to the net. Technology is a beautiful thing :)

B

biglou

Originally posted by Rich Rohrich:
Technology is a beautiful thing

Heck, I still have to pedal the stationary bike if I want electricity. My multiple "hamsters on wheels" experiments failed miserably. I kept forgetting to feed them.:silly:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
When we got our hub I tried to talk the wife into also going wireless. She resisted so here I sit, chained like a dog.:ugg:

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
hey..darn-it! back to some serious stuff, i had a standard tool kit,then i got my yamies', now i'm trying to build up that strange metric stuf, so where do i get a metric cresent wrench? i've been looking all over, hoping that'll fix my loose nut behind the bars.:think

AJ Waggoner

Crash Test Dummy
Nov 5, 1999
Sfc-

At least in this part of the world metric cresent wrenches are readily available.
I use my 73mm one daily ,
along with my newton meter hammer,
and the ever trusty left handed metric sky hook
(great for pulling muffler bearings)

:)

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Just use a metric slip joint plier if you can't find the crescent. A piece of wood against the handle and a tie down round the whole lot to stop it slipping and there's not a thing made it won't loosen or tighten or just F' up!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Originally posted by AJ Waggoner
Sfc-

At least in this part of the world metric cresent wrenches are readily available.
I use my 73mm one daily ,
along with my newton meter hammer,
and the ever trusty left handed metric sky hook
(great for pulling muffler bearings)

:)
AJ, I had to remove the muffler bearings once to change out the Kanooter valve, that left handed metric sky hook was invaluable.

Top Bottom