Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
New DirtWeek Title Sponsor! Answer Racing & MSR

First we'd like to thank Asterisk for holding the title sponsor spot for the last two years! You guys always came thru big for DirtWeek and continue to do so. (Asterisk is still a DW sponsor this year)

Tucker Rocky has put Answer Racing, Pro Taper and MSR in the DW2k4 driver seat. Watch for info coming soon about some of the very cool additions to DirtWeek this year! Of note is the Tucker Rocky Product Pavilion, where several companies will set-up shop for the week... try out some new boots, gear, pipes, tires and more! Product Demo's, Product Info... all the latest stuff.

Will Team MotoSport Outlet show-up in their big rig?

Will Malcolm Smith be one of the bench racers around the campfire? Will Malcolm be the first to finally put an end to Guy Cooper's rein in the woods at DW? Will he be there to show YOU the fast line through the woods (WORCS course)? Will you tell your riding buddies, while watching On Any Sunday "Yeah, I rode with that guy"?

Will someone show-up that'll give Coop and Dubach a serious run for their money in the MX Pro class?

There is so much going on for DirtWeek 04 it's going to be sick I tell ya! We'll be updating as things get nailed-down, there is a LOT on the horizon.

HUGE props go out to Will Pattison of Tucker Rocky, Big-E at Answer Racing, Dave Casella at MSR and all the DRN'ers out there working hard to make this year's event better than ever.

Last edited:

fender92883

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 26, 2002
Yeah...just rub it right in to all of us who can't go... :whiner:

But seriously, that's AWESOME!! :aj:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999