matego

Feb 17, 2007
Just curious if there is anyone here from central pa riding? I ride with a pretty good group of guys in Trevorton PA and we always welcome new people. If you like camping out, we usually bed down sat. nights with a big camp fire. If you would like to see pics or more info, drop a line and I will respond.

Zipp0

Registered
Mar 5, 2007
Yep

I'm in Harrisburg and just picked up my first off road bike - CR80. I'm excited to get out soon, but need some folks to ride with. I don't think you are too far, and I'd gladly accept an invite to come up and ride!

Now that I have a bike I find myself scanning everywhere looking for places to ride....

Scott

matego

Feb 17, 2007
Zippo took all the blame for the weather! He got a new bike and caused all of this. Just like when I bought my zx6r it rained for 2 weeks back in 03. Its the curse of the new bike!

Zipp0

Registered
Mar 5, 2007
matego said:
Zippo took all the blame for the weather! He got a new bike and caused all of this. Just like when I bought my zx6r it rained for 2 weeks back in 03. Its the curse of the new bike!

And the curse seems to be never-ending! Sunday might be nice.... :bang:

matego

Feb 17, 2007
weather.com shows temps to 73 deg. next week!......and rain :|
I am getting tired of riding the quad in the mud.

matego

Feb 17, 2007
Well, if you get bored, it looks like you can get to the mall through a few yards and raise heck in the parking lot!

YZThumper

~SPONSOR~
Aug 6, 2001
Mateo,

I usually ride Tower City or Paragon, but I've been looking for some new places to ride. Treverton is only about 30 minutes from my house. My wife and I like to ride street bike up 225 to 61 and then back down 147 for a quick spin around the area. I hear a lot of people talk about Treverton, but I don't know my way around, and I wasn't sure where to park or even if I'd get busted for riding there. Everytime I go by on the street bike, I notice bikes and quads on the top of the coal hills. What kind of riding are you in to? I like tight technical single track. I'd like to join you if you'd be willing to show me around. Let me know, thanks.

P.S. We keep a crappy little web page to store pictures and videos of riding. Check some of them out to see what we like to ride. Click > Here

matego

Feb 17, 2007
hey YZ,
there actually is a guy that rides with us from E-ville. He has a 02 rm250, his mane is Josh, but I cant remember his last name. If this damn weather ever breaks, I will be going up sometime soon. Those big coal piles you noticed are very challenging. I was 3 feet from the top on my 400ex and lost momentum, had to try and swing it around and caught a rut. it rolled at least 20 times front to nose the whole way down. I felt like a real ass. :| Anyway, drop me a line tomailmatt@yahoo.com and I will give you my cell #. I think I am taking Zippo up for his first time also, should be fun.

Zipp0

Registered
Mar 5, 2007
matego said:
I think I am taking Zippo up for his first time also, should be fun.

It was snowing this morning! WTF??!!

Looks like some more riding in the local mud this Saturday. After Easter things will clear - I can feel it.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom