Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I'm in!

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
Will have to check with the wife to see if she has made any plans for that day... Will let you know...

Hey Brian, did you get your clutch fixed? What was the cause of the slippage problem?

tangell

Oct 14, 2002
If we survive Amarillo, my son and I would do the 500 that day as we haven't been there yet and it's in our own backyard. Since we're such newbies, we'd probably just tool around by ourselves so as not to slow anyone down, but we'd be glad to sit back at the base camp and evaluate your stories and lies for creativity. :-)

Toby

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
My son is probably going to be there with me. He's a decent rider for an 11 year old. We'll be happy to ride with you.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Ahhhh.....the 500, brings back DW 02 memories! :)

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Fred T - Yes! The 500 is a great place to ride, it's had to stay away for to long :yeehaw: .

How about it Craig_Enid, Violetsp, Lorin?? It was great riding with all of you at DW 02', so for me this is part 2!

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
I may be in for this one, but wont know for sure until then. I will be going on a special hunt with Dad on Wednesday and Thursday in Eastern Oklahoma. Hopefully, I can drive back to the city on Thanksgiving night and meet up at the 500 with the rest of the crew on Friday.

VioletSP

Dec 16, 2001
gonna hafta get shore leave from mama on this one. she told me not to work that day so she might have something in mind for us. :confused:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I'm waiting on parts for the gasser. Hopefully they're in before Amarillo and the 500. :ugg: If nopt I've got lots of plugs. :eek:

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I want to but am waiting to find out where the family is spending Thanksgiving. If Bartlesville- I'm in, Kansas- I'm out.

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Short of 1" of solid ice on the highway I'm in. I won't be hauling the trailer 600 miles though if it looks like freezing precip. is in the forecast. Are they calling for freezing rain on Wednesday?

Lorin

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 25, 1999
Local weather forecast doesnt show more than a 10% chance of precipitation at all this week. Any idea as to what time you are showing up in Stillwater? I hope to make it, and am looking forward to some good, solid riding.

craig_enid

Mar 23, 2000
Originally posted by motox757
Craig, what happened at Amarillo? (Or maybe I should ask what didn't happen?)
This thread has all the sordid details....
http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?threadid=66653

DWreck

~SPONSOR~
Apr 14, 2002
I think that I might be able to make it. Hope Mother Nature behaves herself. As far as the time anything can work for me.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
the one year that i don't have to go anywhere on thursday or friday, i am injured. :ugg:

tangell

Oct 14, 2002
My son will be gone Friday, but I'm not passing this one up. I may not be there early Friday because I think my dad may be coming for Thanksgiving breakfast, whatever that is - a chick invention no doubt. In any event, some of you guys know what my rig looks like: black and gray Rodeo, flatbed trailer, KDX220. I'll hook up with you as soon as possible.

Toby

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
I'll be in a beat up white suburban with a black trailer and Texas tags.

Geuss I better call the bike shop :scream: , I keep procrastinating on buying a membership. Well worth paying for though it's the least expensive place to ride anywhere. Anyone have their number?

Top Bottom