JustinC

Apr 5, 2005
Are any of of you guys from the El Paso Texas area? I am planning on moving out west within the next 6-8 months, I have had enough of the long, dark, cold winters of the north east. I orginally planned on moving to the Phoenix or Tucson area but I am having second thoughts because it seems like the price of real estate is getting really high. I ride both mx and offroad, can anyone tell me what the mx and offroad scene is like? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
buenos dias

i live in the beautiful town of el paso. riding is pretty good, plus you are near lots of other great places to go. you can ride some fitness trails on the east side or try some jumps at red sands. if you head out on highway 54 there is the tarantula race going on almost all the time- open desert- lots of fun. you can ride the bluffs on the west side and go for miles starting off near santa teresa. if you really want to get fast you can ride vado which is harder than most of the other places in el paso. plus there is some stuff in las cruces, lots in cloudcroft, and also ruidoso. there is also supposed to be some good riding near ft. davis/alpine. email me at mojonito@hotmail.com when you get close and we can go for a spin.
:cool:

JustinC

Apr 5, 2005
Thanks for the responce mojonito. I probably won't be moving until fall. The places you were talking about sound like fun, are there any mx tracks near El Paso or Las Cruces?

mojonito

Aug 24, 2005
si senor

there are two tracks that i know off. although i have not ridden them myself i know that they recently re-did one and it's supposed to be good.

Top Bottom