Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
I talked to Jack yesterday at the races and he was going on about the DRN bunch at DW. He said "yall sure are a great group of people." I asked if he was going back next year and he said no one had asked him to yet. I asked if he wanted to and he said he would like to be able to if we want them. I don't know the arrangements that were made this past year so I said nothing. I can say if we want them we should let them know the sooner the better because they schedule well in advance.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Heck yes I want 'em. If I'da knowd how good their groceries were gonna be I coulda freed up a cooler for more beverages.

blackhawk468

President of Bling
N. Texas SP
Nov 3, 2000
I talked to them at Freestone last weekend and asked jack if they were gonna be at dirtweek '03 and he said ya if we wanted them.

They rock!!! Their breakfast burritos and snowcones are the best!

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Papakeith
do we want them???

Hell Yes!!! :worship:

Major Ditto !!

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Yes! Please bring them back! :worship:

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
I'd like to see "them" there as well as Jack & Diane ;)

If we promote their existence on site more this year I think we can all eat well and save on hauling food. It would be good to get an official menu so folks can get an idea of what there is going to be.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
There was some discussion about a pig roast / pot luck dinner together one evening.  Brian mentioned knowing someone that might be able to handle the pig cooking for us.

I am definitely NOT going to compete with Jack and Diane for breakfast of lunch.  They are the only way to go, except for that first cup of coffee to provide me the power to get there.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Didn't you see the menu Thump posted last year Pat?
Yes, we'll be having them back. We are also going to have them set-up closer in; mainly so I don't have to walk so far for a Frito Chili Pie :)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Frito Chili Pie :thumb:

:worship: Okiewan for moving them closer!!

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Thump who? I didn't see no menu, I musta' been standing too claose to Billy. :)

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
I, too, am going to forego bringing anything for breakfast and lunch.  Jack & Diane's will be a stopdown for my business.  Less to carry to DW

OKKX'er

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 10, 2001
Before DW02, I had no means to aquire a snowcone at the critical time. Jack and Diane (and hopefully you-know-who) definitely add to the experience.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Even though I missed my chance at trying a Frito Pie, I recall seeing a photograph of someone MOWING one down.

Anyone else remember that pic?

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Hey Okie, I don't see nothin' but a blank post Mister. ;)

Top Bottom