Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
tx246 said:
i know that colorado is spectacular but what moab, ut has to offer is so unusual that a large part of the tourist that come to moab are from europe. as far as out of state plates go......this is where people from colorado go on vacation. that should give you an idea of the uniqueness of this place. you colorado junkies owe it to yourself to try it at least once. sign me up for any time of year. :)

moad might be nice but I go to Colorado when it's 110 degrees here and it's 50 there. :clue:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
justql said:
I'm thinking the end of July, NEXT YEAR. I know that is way off but in order to do it right and allow everyone the opprotunity to go we have to do it way in advance.

Leave Saturday the 23rd of July. Stay one week depart for home July 30. Saturday. Let me know what you think of this. We also need some contact info on cabins.

JULY ... Moab ? :yikes:

I am guessing there is already a group (Gene, Jeff and I) planning a trip there in the Spring. What about your spring break? When is that?

BTW - I have it on good authority that it is a 17 hour drive from Denton to Moab. ;)

Drive Saturday
Ride Sunday
Ride Monday
Ride Tuesday
Bum around Wednesday
Ride Thursday
Ride Friday
Drive Saturday

:yeehaw:

Now Colorado in July is another thing. :aj:

Enduro_Nut

~SPONSOR~
Feb 7, 2002
Keetoman said:
I wish I could buddy but I am already pushing it by staying that long! Come a weekend earlier and Harley will be there along with us.

I can take off work - but my cast will have just come off, I was hoping to ride once or twice prior to heading up there.

Keetoman

Mar 16, 2003
Enduro_Nut said:
I can take off work - but my cast will have just come off, I was hoping to ride once or twice prior to heading up there.

You are right but I haven't been on my bike since the trip to Kiamichi! That's almost 3 months! I am so outta shape it's pathetic but I'm going to have fun!

Tony, you are right about moab. It's 96 there right now and 72 in Crested Butte with a low tonight of 41! looks like low 60's there all next week. I can't wait! :aj:

Top Bottom