wanaride

~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2003
I'm thinking about driving to Atlanta to see the SX later this month. Can anyone tell me about what it is like to watch a SX in the Georgia Dome? Can you really make out "who's riding what" from the seats, or do you need binoculars to determine which rider is in what place?

Before I spend $100 on two tickets and drive 6hrs one way, I'd like to hear from someone concerning what the experience is like.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Rows 20-30 are my favorite seats for viewing the entire track/race. Even up to row 40 or so. Any lower than 15-20, you probably won't be able to see the far side of the track. And too much higher, and they look like ants. As long as you're not in the top 20 rows of the very top deck, you'll be able to tell who's who with no problems.

Also, if you want the full experience - get there at 12:30 for practice and day qualifiers. At that time, there arent't many people in the dome, and you can sit wherever you want and get all the good views.

Here is a similar seating recommendation thread for the Indy SX: http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=127209

Top Bottom