Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Can anyone give me some advice on attaching pictures within the 50k limit without having them look so tiny? I want to post some pictures from the Hangtown Motocross yesterday, but I can't keep the pictures at a decent size. I'm scanning pictures from film, but when I go into Photoshop and decrease the image size and resolution, the final result is so small you can't see anything. Any recommendations?
Thanks in advance!

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
take the full sized image, and just crop the sides until it it reaches the 50 k limit...wanna email some to me so that I can try to get them to work? PM me if so and I'll hook you up.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Well, I'm dropping the resolution to 72 dpi, but I want to include the entire picture. If I crop enough to make 50k, I'll be chopping some of the shot out. Hmmm...any other ideas?

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Thanks Rich! I learn something new every day. I actually figured out a way to change my jpeg compression in Photoshop. This is a major breakthrough for me. Now I can post my post-crash pics of Pastrana in the Motocross forum.

XR400RMan

Dec 11, 2000
I have some pictures of my 1991 Honda XR250R that my brother took with his Digital Camera and then we downloaded them onto the computer, Can anyone tell me how I can post them on a thread here on DRN? Thanks Matt

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Matt go to photos up towards the top of the page then find upload photos on that screen. follow the directions and download to a member page. It will take a bit for Okie to approve them but once they are you right click on your photo go to properties the copy the URL. now start your post and find the IMG right above where you are typing the message click on it then paste the URL in the blank

Top Bottom