f4iguy

Feb 17, 2002
This taken from the Riverside County Sheriff's website:

Type of Incident: Future Off-Road Vehicle Enforcement Programs
Date/Time of Incident: N/A
Location of Incident Unincorporated area including the hills east of Moreno Valley, near Gilman Springs Road
Reporting Officer: Sgt. Terry Meadows
File Number: N/A

Details: The unincorporated area east of Moreno Valley, near Gilman Springs Road, has recently seen an increase in the number of off-road vehicles (such as ATV's, motorcycles, and other vehicles). This area is private property, and owners have expressed that they do not want others trespassing. Additionally, there have been several injuries to illegal riders in this area in the past, and during the drier periods the location can be a fire danger.

Riverside County Ordinance 10.12.010 states in part: "No person shall drive a motor vehicle on lands belonging to or occupied by another without having in his or her immediate possession, and upon request of a peace officer, displaying written permission from the owner of such lands. . ."

Persons violating this ordinance are subject to fines from $100, up to $1000 for repeat offenders, and could be sentenced for up to six months in jail.

In an effort to discourage violators from riding in the area, personnel from the Sheriff's Hemet Station (and potentially other agencies) will be enforcing off-road vehicle laws in the near future, as well as throughout the spring and summer. Anyone with questions concerning this matter may contact Deputy Leo Marin at the Hemet Station, (909) 791-3400.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Pretty soon we'll only be able to ride at the track! Not that it's a bad thing but just the idea of not having options sucks:(

Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by a454elk
Pretty soon we'll only be able to ride at the track! Not that it's a bad thing
Elk

Waddayou talking about doughnut breath!!;)

f4iguy. Don't worry, this happens every spring. Kinda like a So. Cal. spring passage thing. The local PD comes out and chases all of the Orange County Spodes away and it makes it good for the locals again.:eek:

*william*

Jul 5, 2000
Damn. That's my back yard. My fave local riding spot. Love those hills.

And your right 89'r, I've met a lot of orange county squids out there. One time there was a whole motor home and trailer rig full 'o em. I saw one guy making his own trail up a nasty hill, digging huge ruts all the way up - over and over again. I thought - this can't be good. :mad:

Looks like the season there begins again in the fall. :D

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
DOUGHNUT BREATH!! Why I outta!:p Obviously you haven't welded your keyboard yet, huh?
Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
DOUGHNUT BREATH!! Why I outta!:p Obviously you haven't welded your keyboard yet, huh?
Elk

*william*

See what I mean.;)

I'm working on getting the 91 freeway shut down so they can't get out here. It's already shut down for most of the day, so, it should'nt be too hard to close it completly.:debil:

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
the "other" side

With all the Butt smilies that Elk has been using, I'm beginning to think that he's from Laguna Niguel. :p

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
No holdsnot, that's usually the view YOU get as I pass!!:p :moon: I'd shoot you a front shot but it ain't appropriate!

Did I hear you need the 91 shut down? That sounds like a job for the elk, how long and when!!??
Elk

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
No holdsnot, that's usually the view YOU get as I pass!!:p :moon:

Sorry, but my wrist has almost healed from a December encounter with a Phelan **** B-U-S-H. I'll hold it wide.

I'd shoot you a front shot, but it's nearly invisible!

Well, at least you have a big block Chevy. :p

Last edited:

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by holeshot

Well, at least you have a big block Chevy. :p

BWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Good one Shot.;) I was wondering about his fettish with the butt smile's myself.

Hey elk. I came through there last night. I think it's already shut down.:(

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
9er, if you came through, it ain't shut!!:)

You almost got me there Shot, I though someone changed my post!! We are riding next Friday if you want some revenge:p :)
Elk

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
9er, if you came through, it ain't shut!!:)
Elk

Well, looking at it from La Palma, it looked like a parking lot.:scream:

Whoever designed the Fast Track lanes needs to be shot.:eek:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Yeah, but did you pay!!??hehehe:p
Elk

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom