Best racing in Monster Cup History!

truespode

Wheelie King
I agree... I was really happy to see Mookie win one of the moto's. My two favorites are Adam and Malcolm but after watching Jett eat a donut I am looking forward to what he brings. Lil Red Dog was impressive as well.

watching Jett eat a donut
LOL! That was great!

It's great to see AC put it all together over the last year. Really enjoyed his podium interview; humble, grateful and so much enthusiasm. He's good for the sport. Pretty fast too :p

It was clear that Eli wasn't happy about losing, but there was one piece of video on the podium where you could tell he was happy for Adam. Very cool.

truespode

Wheelie King
It's great to see AC put it all together over the last year. Really enjoyed his podium interview; humble, grateful and so much enthusiasm. He's good for the sport. Pretty fast too :p
I think the 450 is great for Adam... he has grown quite a bit the past few years and has more muscle weight. Outdoors last year I thought he suffered on longer straights to lighter riders on the 250f's.

Ivan

And what's up with Vince Friese? That's the best I've ever seen him run. I mean his starts are generally pretty good, but he really brought it for the cup this year.

I feel bad for Dean Wilson, dude can't buy a break. I read somewhere he suffered a dislocated hip... that can't be fun.

Maybe I missed it, but I don't recall hearing many riders names mentioned during the show ... Barcia? Reed ? I didn't even know Alessi was there. No doubt the 3 front runners where the story, but they needed to spread some love around for the other teams/riders.