BBdotcom

Sep 26, 2004
Hi Everyone, Just got home from buying myself a 2001 CR250 in great shape very little use on the bike for 2500$ Canadian (2030$US) this thing Rocks i can't wait for tomorrow to get out in the sand pit with it. :aj:
I'm so pumped i have to tell the world :) :yeehaw:
Thanks to all that helped me out with the answers to the questions i had asked this truly is a great site :worship:
Tomorrow morning before my ride i'm going to stick the DRN stickers on the bike.
Thank You...Thank You...Thank You...

Feb 28, 2004
Good luck with the bike! :cool: That is a good bike. My friend has the same bike and same model year, he loves his. I use to ride his alot before I bought my YZ. I rode bikes and quads pretty much all my life, but there was a few years where I sold everything and got out of it, but riding his bike got me right back into it and convinced me a 250 was the way to go. :laugh: Have fun out there. :) Mike

BBdotcom

Sep 26, 2004
Hi again Everyone, Just got in from my first ride on the CR250
All my buddies took turns riding my bike today, everyone of them came back saying "WOW! this bike is awesome" Handles great in deep sand and you can really twist the throttle opened in every gear it just takes off. Spent a good part of the day in some whoops that seemed to have no end, the bike just ate them up. :aj: I did a few jumps. not too big but just the same the landing felt like I was landing on a pillow.
All in all i'm really happy with the bike I couldn't ask for a better ride. :cool:
BTW I did stick two DRN stickers on my bike one on each fender, you really are a great bunch of people keep coming back... :cool:
Ride Safe
Tom

MXSparx

Mr. Meltsomeglass
Jul 25, 1999
NoVa
The best part is, the more you ride it the more you'll like it. :cool:

BBdotcom

Sep 26, 2004
I got that impression today, the more I rode it the better it felt and the throttle didn't feel so touchy as the day went on.
It's funny how two 250, 2 strokes can be so different yet both have about the same acceleration, My friends RM250 hits so hard in the low end you really have to be holding on or it'll leave without you, and the CR's hit comes later on and not as abrupt yet they both stay together.
We all (8 of us) had a ball today, I went through two full tanks of gas, the place we go to has endless wooded trails, dirt/sand roads wide enough for 4X4's and sand pits everywhere you look, you can open it up in 5th and go for awhile on the roads, turn off and have a blast in the sand pits All this leaves me looking forward to riding again next weekend :) I can't wait.
Ride Safe
Tom

Top Bottom