By the way, Dungey's heading to KTM next year

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
Of course nothing is 100% until it actually happens but I have it on good authority from inside the Suzuki camp that Suzuki won't pay him what he wants and he's always like working with Roger anyway so he's riding Orange next year.

We’ll see what happens.

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
Will not be surprised if this happens.

Do you know if it will be 1 year or multiple years?

If I were Dungey, I'd want a 1 year deal. Go out, win the title on orange, then see how much the market will bear.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I wonder if Gosselar will go with him.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
I wonder if Gosselar will go with him.

I'd be willing to bet Dungy is done with Gossler.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
I like Suzuki handling, a lot. Been riding them for about 13 years now, but they're a very aloof company... convinced their bikes are the best and that they have no flaws. Based on my experience with their support, I'd almost bet that Gosselar may have said something like "The bike is needing this, we need to change this, this needs updating, etc", with a response from Suzuki (if he even gets one) that says "No you don't, the bike's just fine."

Suzuki makes a nice bike IMO, but they could use some useful tips in marketing.

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
dirt bike dave said:
...Do you know if it will be 1 year or multiple years?...
Not sure on that but I'd bet it's a multiyear deal.

It will be fun in the silly season. I also read in RacerX that Honda may try to lure him in too. Of course that was written before they put Barcia on a 450 :nod: Never say never.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
dirt bike dave said:
Short broke both elbows and a wrist while testing a few weeks ago.
Dang, gonna test the love in that marriage when he needs to wipe!

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I was thinking the same thing..

A friend broke both wrists a few year ago. He claims he was able to handle all sanitary issues on his own.

I think he lies.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
IndyMX said:

A friend broke both wrists a few year ago. He claims he was able to handle all sanitary issues on his own.

I think he lies.
Nothing a remote controlled, or sensor activated bidet could not handle. The chinese company Toto, (most their crappers are made in North America. go figure?) You may need a gfi installed behind the toilet(go figure?), a bigger supply valve and line, starting around 1500 dollars, and up. Just for the crapper! Bathing once in a while works also? RD on an orange bike, may be interesting. Especially if he showed up on a 450~500 2 stroke! Cobbled into the 250 mx frame, and NOW they have a link set up rear end? RD is way faster, or about the same, as Short and MA combined. Mike, the grapes are calling! P.S., last I checked, Roger Decoster, is still, THE MAN.

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
IndyMX said:

I think he lies.
But perhaps not. I got cross-rutted at speed a few years ago, high-sided and broke both wrists... seperated a shoulder. If the casts end below the elbow, bathroom functions can be performed alone (Whew, I'm glad for that!) Even though to this day I ask my wife (with a wink) "Got a hankering to give me a bath huh?" She rolls her eyes and usually leaves the room...

-edit- Had to include this too-
When sprawled out on the ground after my crash "wiping" was the first thing I thought of! I'm thinking a saw-horse in the bathroom with a washcloth mounted up might do the job. :whoa:

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
2-Strokes 4-ever said:
...-edit- Had to include this too-
When sprawled out on the ground after my crash "wiping" was the first thing I thought of! I'm thinking a saw-horse in the bathroom with a washcloth mounted up might do the job. :whoa:
AHHHHHH!!! TMI!!!! Must...gouge...eyes...out :yikes:

2-Strokes 4-ever

~SPONSOR~
Feb 9, 2005
Missouri
RM_guy said:
AHHHHHH!!! TMI!!!! Must...gouge...eyes...out :yikes:
Never been faced with that decision huh?

I think differently in my old age... I've got trophies here in my office... I've got a big collection of x-rays hanging on the wall right beside them. I told my orthopedic Dr that, he said, "That's sick!"

Yup, a bunch of $5 plastic trophies. A gold-plated sawhorse might be more fitting.

Top Bottom