Jan 3, 2007
I was woundering if anyone here has any experience with cheap chinese dirt bikes. Here is where i would be getting mine from http://www.actionpowersports.ca/index.php?cPath=24. I have been here and he has every part for any bike he sells. It is a 5 minute walk form my house and remeber that the prices are canadian. I was looking at the CY250-YS, Hummer 200, and Hummer 250. Also anyone that has one and would like to share thoughts would be nice. THANKS :)

P.S. i have a bike already i was just looking for a fun bike and for friends to use.

KX250Dad

Dec 4, 2006
Two schools of thought... 1) you get what you pay for 2) technology doesn't change My experience, had a Z-50 and it was a great maintenance free bike and a CRF50. The Z-50 was a bike we let anyone ride, while the CRF50 became the pit bike. The Z-50 was considerably less expensive than the Honda. Two good friends of mine bought those China pit bike specials and the way the boys ride they basically fell apart within the first season. I don't see a need to pay the price for a name brand when the bike won't see the abuse... on the other hand you won't be able to bash the thing if it doesn't last.

Top Bottom