chadapotamus

Dec 4, 2002
yeah that would be really cool. I'd like to see the place and how they are made and everything, that would be awsome. Where is foothill ranch? What is the nearest track to you?

Tony Williams

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2000
Thanks for the offer... Let's see, the 405 and 5 meet in Santa Clarita, and down in Irvine. I assume you mean Irvine / El Toro area.

I'll be riding with mine again on Saturday at Piru MX.

chadapotamus

Dec 4, 2002
well I took them for another ride today and put them on the CORRECT legs. They felt GREAT! It took me 2 or 3 laps to get used to them and then I forgot I was even wearing them. My legs felt really solid and protected wearing them, I loved them. No chafing or buising or anything like that. The only thing that went wrong was that one of the little straps that holds the patella cup on broke. The metal snap on the strap broke. Not a big deal though.

BillyWho

Sir-Breaks-Alot
Mar 22, 2001
The strap on the side of the patella cup or the ones that hold the pieces together lengthwise? If it is the side one, it should just snap back together, the snap button is for if you want to completely remove the patella cup all together for other uses.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom