can't keep up with all the boycotts

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hey Zio, you don't shave your head when you shave your beard right? What makes you think you'll get "carried away" shaving the govenor? I guess unless you get a little side tracked! :)
Hairy Elk

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Well I don't know... the "tunnel" is on the underside I think... how far down will they be digging? I want the lint trap to be clean, if you catch my drift:eek:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
With that visual I'm done :):):)
The lint trap actually is there for a reason. It acts like rifling in a barrel, spins it out so it goes straight!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'd never go back to a male doctor with buffed fingernails either and by the way, XR started it! Something about your govenor being as smooth as a politician. Then Zio chimed in about the lint trap. It's not my fault, I was acting in self defense!!:)
Elk

needsprayer

Oct 24, 2001
Who cares about the calls to boycott, its the entertainment factor of the flames that counts. :cool:

Don't worry about the tube tying unless the good doctor lets the tube slip out of the clamp. Then he has to go fishing for it. Talk about black and blue for weeks. :eek:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
I guess shootin' blanks aint that bad after all.:o

CR Swade

~SPONSOR~
Jan 18, 2001
Originally posted by needsprayer
Don't worry about the tube tying unless the good doctor lets the tube slip out of the clamp. Then he has to go fishing for it. Talk about black and blue for weeks. :eek:

AAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!!! Instant sick stomach and knees just slammed together-great my appt. is next month. I gotta tell you, I'm having serious second thoughts after hearing that.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I was reading a flame about boycotts, and somewhere during a page change I ended up here on this shaving flame!:confused:
I guess this is what draws me to the flame forum- it's just a matter of time before you guys go totally off topic!:debil:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I'm with you Ktm, these things never stay on topic for long. They usually end up going to poop! :) That's what's so fun about them.
Elk

Top Bottom