killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
Yesterday I decided to trade my 02cr250r for an 01 ktm520sx.So far i love the power and it far exceeds my 250 but trying to test ride it out in canyon lake in elsinore whlie it was raining was not very fun.Im trying to possibly get to amago this sunday so that I may put it through its paces,so if anyones going to amago,maybe I will see you there.I love this new bike :)

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Congrats on the new bike, when you say canyon lake are you referring to the area behind canyon lake, between the lake and Perris airport

Tree

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 26, 2000
congrats on the new bike and welcome to the pumpkin brigade. :cool:

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Havn't been out there in a while, last time we rode all the way to Moreno Valley ( to the collage ) from there, kind of a fun little place

use to go there all the time with the wife and kids, from 82' till about 3 yrs ago

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
It's kind of scary going out there know with the police cracking down on all off-roading.I nor my friends want to get tickets for riding in safe areas.I almost got a ticket for riding in that area next to the 15 off of clinton kieth.I thought it was ok because there is always alot of people there,but it's not.Anyway,I love my new ktm and as I spend more time detailing her,the better she looks.She was cosmetically challenged when I picked her up.Im stoked. :cool:

F

foxstar 365

canyon bad ass

killerbeez 75 said:
Yes. There is some fun little trails out there,not really a good place to do a test ride,but it is close to home and it is free

this place is bad ass with hills and flats and step ups rutted tracks plus you can ride out to lake perris differnt terrain wich is left of the rythym sectinos that were also at canyon plus canyon got rocks sand hard pack dirt and clay for the ruff riders ther more history out ther fromm the pld times of vintages times

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
foxstar 365 said:
this place is bad ass with hills and flats and step ups rutted tracks plus you can ride out to lake perris differnt terrain wich is left of the rythym sectinos that were also at canyon plus canyon got rocks sand hard pack dirt and clay for the ruff riders ther more history out ther fromm the pld times of vintages times
Here, I think you need a few of these ................. The first one is mine but you can have the rest.

BTW - How many pages back did you have to go to find a 2.5 year old post?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
foxstar 365 said:

You might also want to invest in a dictionary. :nod:

That place is also illegal.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom